It Always Ends Badly for People Like Charles Manson, Donald Trump, Jim Jones, Adolph Hitler and Moscow Mitch McConnell...

#DumpTrump 2022 and 2024 - Screaming Head Says - I Really Won - I Really Won - I WON - I WON - I WON
#DumpTrump 2022 and 2024 - Screaming Head Says: I Won - I Really Won!!! - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON!!!
SEE? I CHANGED REALITY USING THE POWER OF MY TWEETS!!! I REALLY WON!!!

AND EVERYONE THAT REFUSES
TO LIE FOR ME GETS BANISHED!

The GOP is Officially the Liar Liar Pants on Fire Party - Like and Share Worldwide - gvan42



Digital Yin Yang Earrings - zazzle gregvan
Digital Yin Yang Earrings - zazzle gregvan

Link to ALL My Earrings!




~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~
and then LONG AGO
I wrote this Blog Post.
It Made Sense When tRUMP
Was President but NOW...
Joe Biden is President
and Protest Is Not Needed!
~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

Go to the White House and Set Off a 130Db Personal Alarm - Sonic Protest - MEME - gvan42


Set Off a Sonic Protest.
130dB Personal Alarm at the White House. 
Cause a Disturbance in The Farce!
Let's See If He Can Pretend It's The
Sound of Love and Support...
Screaming Madness!

~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~


Relax and Enjoy This Beautiful Day...
I Believe It's All Gonna Work Out Just Fine...

REMEMBER:
Steve Bannon=Arrested, Roger Stone=Guilty, Paul Manafort=Guilty, Mike Flynn=Guilty, Michael Cohen=Guilty, Rick Gates=Guilty, George Papadopoulos=Guilty, Alexander Vanderzwaan=Guilty, Maria Butina=Guilty, Paul Erickson=Guilty, Duncan Hunter=Guilty, Chris Collins=Guilty, George Nader=Guilty

and Soon... 
Donald Trump Will Be In Prison!

SEE? Behaving Stupid Has Consequences. Trump Hospitalized for Coronavirus... and Melania Trump, Hope Hicks, Ronna McDaniel, Mike Lee, Thom Tillis, Kellyanne Conway, Bill Stepien, Ron Johnson, Chris Christie, John Jenkins, Nick Luna, Kayleigh McEnany and Stephen Miller all tested positive... https://www.axios.com/trump-republicans-coronavirus-covid-positive-0c465d3b-b1df-4096-a1b8-6df63efbf2f7.html



LINKS TO MORE BLOG POSTS!

Popular Posts