TrumpNiks® FAIL TO ATTEND - "Justice for J6" Rally in Washington DC on 9/18/2021 was a TOTAL WIMPOUT! ... They Truly Missed the OPPORTUNITY to Get FREE ROOM AND BOARD in America's Prison System... Like 610 January Sixth Insurrectionists Did... We LOCKED 'EM UP!

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence

The FBI Is Still Looking For QAnon Freaks! Lock 'em UP!

~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

Massive #ArrestTrump Movement on Social Media. Millions of Americans are Demanding That The DOJ "Lock Him UP!" Read More at:

https://gvan42.blogspot.com/2021/10/trump-lost-no-more-audits-free-memes-to.html

Click Here to Help Defend Democracy! Post Your Own Memes, Videos and Rants! or Like and Share Mine...
~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

Here's everything we know about the September 18 right-wing rally in DC... LOW TURNOUT - More Reporters and Police than Actual Protesters. Trumpism IS DEAD!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/15/politics/september-18-rally-capitol-security-explainer/index.html 

Arizona Audit Backers Turn on Each Other After Recount Flop... The Arizona audit showed that, if anything, Joe Biden won the state by even more votes than previously realized. Cue the GOP panic.

MAGA LOSER - Trump Fails Again
MAGA LOSER - Trump Fails Again...

Help Us BEAT tRUMP and His Evil Minions Again and Again and Again by Sharing These MEMEs on Social Media! In 2016 Putin Proved that Trolling Works! HIS BOY WON! Now a Million Patriots Need to Campaign Against The GOP Monarchists... Defend Democracy!



Arrest Trump Now! Bumper Sticker zazzle gregvan

Obviously he Committed Crimes... Why NOT Enforce the Law? We HAVE Overwhelming Evidence... Simply LOCK HIM UP! Protect America From This Monster!

Arrest Trump NOW! hat zazzle gregvan
Link to ALL My Hats! with Embroidered Slogans:
https://www.zazzle.com/store/gregvan/products?dp=252974809612728418&qs=


~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

Writings of Justin Duff Vanderlaan - My Father - How the Airplane got to Oak Meadow Park Los Gatos California...

I Took My Parents to the Iran-Contra Hearings at the US Capital. General Secord Testifying. Exciting! I was really glad to take Mom and Dad to a place that they had fun at.

Dad's 90th Birthday Party in Los Gatos, California - Justin Duff Vanderlaan Family Photographs

Vanderlaan Family Photographs from Our Book - "Ancestors Memories and Simple Gifts" - The History of the Vanderlaan Family - and Many Many More Pictures I Found Online!

  Remember: Trump Caused Massive Unemployment, Endless Business Bankruptcies, the Stock Market Crash and TOTAL FAILURE TO PROTECT AMERICA FROM DISEASE... #TrumpFailed and That's Why The American Voters Rejected Trump Totally!
 
JOE BIDEN WON THE 2020 ELECTION and
The Democrats Won the House and Senate...
Let's Beat 'Em Again in 2022 and 2024! 

and Now The GOP Has Banished
Liz Cheney For Failure to LIE!


MEME - Promises Made, Promises Broken - on an Upside Down American Flag - gvan42 Gregory Vanderlaan

#DumpTrump 2022 and 2024 - Screaming Head Says - I Really Won - I Really Won - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON! There! I Changed Realty Using Only My Mind! and a Million of Screaming TrumpNiks®
DumpTrump 2022 and 2024 - Screaming Head Says - I Really Won - I Really Won - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON! There! I Changed Realty Using My Mind!

The GOP is the LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE Party - Find More Memes at Google Image Search using the Keywords - gvan42 meme
The GOP is OFFICIALLY the
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE Party -
Find More Memes at Google Image Search
using the Keywords - gvan42 meme


DumpTrump TotalFailureDonald meme gvan42

REJECT tRUMP AGAIN IN 2022 2024 AND FOREVER meme gvan42

Peace and Love... 
Not Just a Great Idea but a Practical and Efficient Way of Life... 
Just think of all the money you will save NOT BUYING GUNS!

QANON SUCKS Satire - gvan42

Remember: tRUMP is ANTI-CHOICE. His Plan is to Make Abortion Illegal and FORCE Women to Give Birth to Unwanted Children. It's BACK TO THE COATHANGER.


Stop the ALT RIGHT - Uncle Sam Beating the Nazi and American South

Even MORE MEMES: http://gvan42.blogspot.com/2020/02/hey-russia-if-youre-listening-help-us.html

CNN, MSNBC and FOX NEWS are ALL "Hate for Profit" Machines. Simply Choose CSPAN, Democracy Now!, RT America, ACT OUT!, Rising UP with Sonali, Laura Flanders, David Packman, DW News, NHK Newsline, France Today or PBS. They present a different viewpoint...

It's Impossible for The Democrats to Be Wrong About Everything All the Time on Fox While The Republicans Are Wrong About Everything All The Time on CNN & MSNBC.

I find that Local News is More Relevant. I Understand That Those People Way Far Away From Me Are Acting Crazy BUT... I Just Don't Care Anymore... NBC, ABC and CBS Show Local Weather including Fire Info and Smoke Info. Fires are Happening Right Now at Locations That People I Know Live... 

Try Comparing Google News On the Internet with those TV Infotainment Shows... Sure, it's Fun to watch their "Two Minutes of Hate - 1984" it appeals to out Primitive Lizard Brain... A million years of evolution has trained us to WATCH OUT FOR DANGER-DANGER... Especially STRANGER DANGER... 

Did you ever notice that Fox News, CNN and MSNBC all present 30 seconds of actual news and then Five Minutes of Talking Heads telling you WHAT TO THINK ABOUT IT? That's Obvious Brainwashing...

~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

Read More Blog Posts by Clicking on the Handy LABELS Below... 

Popular Posts

Links to My Best Posts at gvan42 Blog
*The Violet Overgrow - An Eco-Warrior's Journey by Gregory Vanderlaan - FICTION

*Trump Confesses to Adultery! "Hey, Moses Was JUST JOKING When He Wrote those Ten Commandments...

*Generate Electricity and Clean Drinking Water AT THE SAME TIME. A Solar Powered Desalinization Plant Would Convert Seawater into Energy, Pure H2O and NaCl.

*Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42 - UFO and Alien Hieroglyphics

*Tree Sitters Protest Lignite Coal Mine in Hambach Forest, Germany

*The Passage of Roe v Wade Led to Fewer Unwanted Babies Being Born... and 20 Years Later, Less Violent Crime... Because Unwanted Babies Grow Up to Become Violent Criminals...

*FREE COLORING BOOK: Print The Drawings and Color Using Felt Pens, Pencils or Potatoshop... American Indian

*HEADLINE: Deadline for "Real ID" for Air Travel Postponed AGAIN Until May 7, 2025... WONDERFUL!

*My Music Video: FREE ALL THE CANNABIS PRISONERS - A Mockery of Nancy Ray Gun... Jest Say KNOW

*Bubble UP! Economics. Raise the Minimum Wage, Social Security and LOWER Taxes on 99% of Americans. Actually Collect Taxes on the Top 1%... We The People Will Spend that Extra Money in Our Paychecks and it will BUBBLE UP! Throughout The Entire Economy...

*How to Escape the Cult of Trump: Deprogramming by Family Members of the MAGA MORON is Essential... If Someone you Know has been Brainwashed... RESCUE THEM!


*The Best Five Restaurants Near Eureka, California - Eat a Fish, Watch the Boats...


*Trump: "The Art of the Failed Deal" Book. Every Deal in that book LOST MONEY. That's why He declared Bankruptcy SO MANY TIMES. Will his Business Stupidity cause the ENTIRE COUNTRY to Go Bankrupt?



*Photographs of a Journey to the Headwaters Forest - Now a State Reserve... Near Eureka, CA - Plus The Story of How It Came To Be!


*Rainbow Gathering July 1-7, 2024 Will Be In CALIFORNIA... Exact Location To Be Revealed June 15th... and As Soon as I Know, I'll Post Driving Directions and Maps Here... What IS The Rainbow Gathering? For Me, It's Woodstock with Amateur Musicians and I'm in the Band... It's a Week Long Backpack Trip for Thousands of People...



*Add THIS to Your Bucket List: Swimming at Bear Hole in Upper Bidwell Park, Chico California. Crystallized Black Lava Rocks - Basalt from the Eruption of Mount Lassen.


*Numbers have Cultural Meanings... A list from Zero to Infinity and Beyond... For example: 007 Means James Bond. 420 Means Marijuana. 5150 means Insane... and... 420 + 5150 = REEFER MADNESS!


*"Conspiracy Theories" that are ACTUALLY TRUE. MKULTRA, Cointelpro, CIA-Contra-Cocaine, Donald Rumsfeld Selling Weapons to Saddam Hussein, UFOs are Real... Sometimes people dismiss Truth as "Just a Conspiracy Theory" because they Don't LIKE THE TRUTH.


1967: The Summer of Love... San Francisco, Hippies, Flower Power, Peace, The Diggers, Haight Ashbury, LSD and the Grateful Dead. It certainly has been a Long Strange Trip. Congratulations to all those of us who have survived... One thing is for certain...The culture of the United States was radically different After the 1960's...





*American History: "The Thunder Machine" was a Giant Sheet Metal Sculpture that you Got Inside and Played like a Drum. Made by Ron Boise and used at Ken Kesey's Acid Tests.


For Maximum Effect, Don't Read This Book. Write Your Own! --- "Lessons Learned" by Gregory Vanderlaan. A Lifetime of Trial, Error and Survival Yielded These Words of Wisdom...


My Biff Rose Trip: Driving To a Cabin in the Woods - down The Coast of California from Arcata thru Ft Bragg to Mendocino... An Excellent Adventure!


How To Remove Smoke from Indoor Air. Tape a Filter to a Box Fan. During Wildfire Season the Air Indoors is Bad to Breathe...






Pretty Soon the Filter Turns Brown
from Smoke, Pollen and Dust.




















Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42 - UFO and Alien Hieroglyphics