I can understand why the caregivers don't vote. They were all immigrants from Africa or the Caribbean and it's probably not legal for them to vote...
And I can understand why the residence are not registered to vote. Most of them are really old people with bad health problems and the concerns of the world outside of this house are not that important... Many could not tell you who is the President of the United States IS at this moment... Many just don't care... They watch TV shows [Sitcoms, Movies, Game Shows, Comedy] but never the news...
I'm certain that I'm not going to try and motivate these people to vote... Mainly because voting in California makes absolutely no difference at all in the Presidential Election... And it doesn't make much difference if we vote or not in the Governor's Race or who's going to be our Senators or Representatives... Democrats are going to win all the elections accept for My representative in the House... It looks like Kevin Kiley (Formerly a Republican - Now "NO PARTY") is going to be the winner... He's Running Against Dr. Richard Pan (Democrat)
Dr. Richard Pan is a doctor and public health advocate who we need to stand up to Trump and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s attacks on health care and science. In the California State Senate, he authored and led legislation that secured health care for millions of Californians, championed landmark child safety laws, and defeated RFK Jr. and MAGA to ensure that children are safe from preventable diseases at school.
