Dragon Made from Animals on My Farmville Game - Golden Bear Sculpture at Klamath River and Many Other Pictures from Long Ago...

  My Farmville Game - Dragon
My Farmville Game - Dragon

Golden Bear at Klamath River Bridge on Highway 101 NorCal
Golden Bear at Klamath River Bridge on Highway 101 NorCal


Gregory Vanderlaan at Woodley Island Marina, Eureka, CA
Gregory Vanderlaan at Woodley Island Marina, Eureka, CA


Anti Iraq War Protest March Eureka, CA
Anti Iraq War Protest March Eureka, CA

Psychedelic Art FISH and Forest Frame
Psychedelic Art FISH and Forest Frame

Magic Mushroom - mechanical drawing
Magic Mushroom - mechanical drawing

Trump's Check. Proof of a Crime
Trump's Check. Proof of a Crime

Brightly Colored Abstract Art
Brightly Colored Abstract Art

Brightly Colored Abstract Art
Brightly Colored Abstract Art

SNAIL Brightly Colored Abstract Art

Classic SNAIL Brightly Colored Abstract Art
Brightly Colored Psychedelic Art

Gregory Vanderlaan at Franklin Museum Philadelphia PA
Gregory Vanderlaan at Franklin Museum Philadelphia PA

Christmas Tree at Martin's Home
Christmas Tree at My Brother Martin's Home

Sunset in Orangevale, CA
Sunset in Orangevale, CA


Abstract Art at the Beach
Abstract Art at the Beach


Really Deep "Time Tunnel" Art
Really Deep "Time Tunnel" Art

Ecology Protest in Arcata, CA
Ecology Protest in Arcata, CA

Drumming Bears & Captain Trips in Farmville
Drumming Bears & Captain Trips in Farmville

Buck in My Backyard in Eureka, CA
Buck in My Backyard in Eureka, CA

Wave Forest Infinity Sign
Wave Forest Infinity Sign Background

MB SAID: "I get annoyed at places that only offer QR code menus and no paper menus."

I Replied: 
I have never scanned a QR Code... We just went out to lunch and it had a paper menu... I looked at the menu until I saw the word SALMON and Told my sister in law... THAT'S IT... It was served with Sourdough Toast & Eggs... I had a Mexican Coca Cola made with Sugar Cane in a Glass Bottle... The restaurant was SUPER PACKED with People... 

Eight Pointed UFO
Eight Pointed UFO

Mandala Background Image
Mandala Background Image

Waved Rainbow Diagonal background image
Waved Rainbow Diagonal background image

Anti-ICE Word Art
Anti-ICE Word Art

Dot Pattern Background
Dot Pattern Background

UFO - Impossible Object with Eyes

LINK: Newest Buttons on My Giftshop - Click Here!



UFO Sunrise - NorCal

UFO Sunrise - NorCal











Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts