Everyone, Everywhere: SEPTEMBER 5 Protest and Demand: TRUMP PENCE OUT NOW! Launch 60 Days of Struggle Mass Nonviolent Protest Everyday...

Everyone, Everywhere: SEPTEMBER 5 Protest and Demand: TRUMP PENCE OUT NOW!


USA Has Worst Day of Trump's Coronavirus... SO FAR!
USA Has Worst Day of Trump's Coronavirus... SO FAR! -Homer Simpson meme - gvan42

LINK TO ALL MY #Vote4Joe Gifts for sale:

Cindy Lou on Facebook Said:
I can honestly say that I've never seen our country in worse shape than now. This country has been destroyed from the inside. We've got a sorry excuse for a president, a raging pandemic, tremendous division among our citizens, a leader who wants to take your freedom and your money. Extremely high unemployment, and soon to be record homelessness. We have countless people in our country who cant wait to vote for trump, even with all this on the table. Do they not understand that they are about to be homeless when their SS ends? Why is blatant ignorance so plentiful in this country?
I fully believe Russia will make sure Trump is in office again. Putin is said to be very pleased with trump. He is doing a fantastic job for Putin.
If you are so ignorant that you cannot see what he is doing, you deserve him. It's a shame that your ignorance will impact everyone here, and will completely end America as we've known it to be.
At this point, if you support trump, I've lost my respect for you and I will never forgive you for the homelessness that will impact me and millions of others when our SS is ripped away. I will be on the street. If you vote trump, I hope you will be there too because you will deserve it most of all
.

Popular Posts