Back when I was Smoking Marijuana This Blog was very Popular. Over a Thousand Visits a Day. Now that I quit, I get an average of 150 Hits a day... Deep Sigh...

I Guess that I was Creating More interesting Pages when High. I was writing Absurdist Fiction, Travel Photo Pages, Political Ranting and Raving and Psychedelic ART... 

I still do that but I find it very difficult to THINK UP IDEAS for my stories... Just like Edgar Allen Poe and Lewis Carroll, my work was Drug Fueled... 

and Google changed their search algorithm to ignore a trick I thought up when stoned to boost Search Engine Optimization... I copied and pasted ALL THE WORDS from my LABELS File into a blog post and so IF any of those words were searched for... my page was selected by Google... Since there were about 3,000 words in that File, almost every Google Search returned my Blog... Well, That Trick Does Not Work Anymore. 

It looks like this but goes on and on and on...

(~);-}, #13, #299, #BerserkerPOTUS, #BillionDollarLoser, #BogusPotus, #DitchMitch, #DumpDrumpf, #DumpTrump, #hemp, #ImpeachTrump, #MAGAbomber, #nodapl, #ReleaseTheReport, #runaway  

Those were the days!


Blog visits increased dramatically when I was smoking Marijuana - better quality work? or just my google label/keyword trick fooling the search engine - we will never know - gvan42
Blog visits increased dramatically when I was smoking Marijuana - better quality work? or just my google label/keyword trick fooling the search engine - we will never know - gvan42

One problem with having a popular Blog is that My PARANOIA was higher then... maybe that was a side effect of smoking weed but... since I rant and rave about US Government Corruption, Republicans Doing Evil, Ecology, Freedom, liberty and Legalization of Psychedelics and Marijuana... I believed that maybe the FBI, CIA, NSA and Law Enforcement was ANGRY about me exposing their horrible behavior... I do know that they READ INTERNET BLOGS and Social Media so It is entirely possible that I am on a Government List... of Potential Troublemakers that need to be spirited away to secret Concentration Camps... 

and then I noticed a LOT of Unmarked White Vans and Trucks that would park in front of My Neighbors Houses... 

So, one day I drove to the Avenue of the Giants near Eureka and walked across a footbridge to the other side of the EEL river... and felt safe! 

unsolved mysteries 9/11 question airplane hit building near a corner but did not lean towards the damage - defying the laws of physics
unsolved mysteries 9/11 question airplane hit building near a corner but did not lean towards the damage - defying the laws of physics
American Fatalities 9/11 twice as many people died in the reaction to the attack as did in the attack - Bin Laden tricked America into killing Ourselves and Blowing up Iraq - a country that had Nothing to do with 9/11, no WMD and No ties to Al-Qaeda
American Fatalities 9/11 - twice as many people died in the reaction to the attack as did in the attack - Bin Laden tricked America into killing Ourselves and Blowing up Iraq - a country that had Nothing to do with 9/11, no WMD and No ties to Al-Qaeda