Better colonoscopy procedure. Currently, doctors shove a TV Camera up your anus... Hopefully, the inside of the colon has no digested food. Why not use a hose to wash the inside of the colon?

Better colonoscopy procedure. Currently, doctors shove a TV Camera up your anus... Hopefully, the inside of the colon has no digested food.


Often the prep fails to clean out the colon and the doctor can't see anything... So the operation is a total failure... And then they do it again later... Increasing the payments to the doctor and the hospital but providing nothing for the patient... Sure, they failed but you still pay..... Or your insurance pays...

The TV Camera that they shove up your anus is on the end of a long flexible tube... Why not use that tube to wash the inside of the colon with water? Just rinse the inside of the colon so that the doctor can see what's going on... This is not rocket science... Forcing water through a hose is pretty common... The water and collected food residue could be put in a bucket and then disposed of safely...

The only good thing about my colonoscopy was that I got to take the drug that killed Michael Jackson... I was curious what that drug felt like... And in fact, it felt like nothing at all... The doctor said: I'm going to give you this anesthetic... And then instantly... I woke up in the recovery room... Not knowing if I had had a colonoscopy or not... So I asked the nurse and she said: yes you're all done. would you like a cup of coffee? I had no knowledge at all of anything that had happened... Makes me wonder why Michael Jackson wanted that drug... To me, if you're going to take drugs you ought to have fun... Or meet God... Or something...