Jill Stein for President. Since it makes absolutely no difference at all how I vote (in the state of California) I'm going to vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party.

No matter how I vote, Kamela will win the state of California and get all of the Electoral College votes... So, I might as well protest the entire system that gives us two corrupt parties...  Bought puppets of the rich...

Campaign Video...

In OTHER States the outcome is not known... and in those States People should VOTE FOR KAMALA! Trump is INSANE and DANGEROUS!


I'm going to vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party.

There are Many other Races on the Ballot... 

Vote for Jessica Morse - US House of Representatives CA03 - A Democrat - The District is from Mount Lassen to Lake Tahoe to Death Valley... and the Sacramento Suburbs near Folsom Prison. Let's Make the US HOUSE BLUE!

https://www.morseforcongress.com/



I donated $50.00 to her Campaign - Click Here!

Find Out Who YOUR Representative is and
Throw OUT all the Republicriminals!
LINK: https://www.house.gov/



I am honored to be named a Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America Gun Sense candidate in this race.

As someone who has been on the receiving end of automatic weapon fire when I was in Iraq, I'll be the first to say that weapons of war do not belong in our communities.

Gun violence prevention has become one of the leading issues in America, is the leading cause of death among children, and our elected leaders need to do more to prioritize common sense measures to end this epidemic and safeguard our communities.

While Kevin Kiley has refused to make this a priority, I will put the safety of all Americans first.




https://morseforcongress.com/



Politics Girl talks about Kamala Harris and all the good things she's done for the environment