Did You Know that When You Register to Vote You are Telling the Government Where You Live? What is the Advantage to That?

 

Did You Know meme
I get No Mail at all at my Current Address... I used to Live Next Door and I Get Mail THERE... and They Walk it over Here... because the Landlord Owns Both Houses... and The Caregivers Work at Both Houses... My Voting Ballot is Delivered There... 

and If I Get a Jury Summons, I Plan to Write "He Moved! Not Here!" and put it Back in the Mailbox...

My Driver Licence has an Old Address on it... My FaceBORG Account has a VERY Old Address on it... I do not Subscribe to any Newspapers or Magazines... 

I did not Vote in 2016 and It Made NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL that I didn't Participate... Hillary Won all the Electoral College Votes in California WITHOUT MY HELP...

I live in an Old Folks Home and NO ONE ELSE VOTES...
The Four Other Residents have no Interest in Politics or Severe Dementia... or BOTH! and the Employees are all Immigrants from Jamaica or Africa and NOT ALLOWED to Vote...