Hello, I'm Greg and I'm an Alcoholic. I Have not Been to a Meeting for Months. Since the Start of Coronavirus...

Link to Online Meetings: Zoom or Email:  info@tecos.group

https://aa-intergroup.org/oiaa/meetings/ 

I Have Not Drank any Alcohol in the Last Few Years BUT... I'm Starting to Believe that I Could Drink Like a Gentleman,,, and Control my Drinking... That is a False Belief and My Action to Counteract That False Belief is to Go To a Meeting and HERE I AM!

I Was Watching a Movie on TV and the Characters Were Drinking Whiskey... and I Thought... Gee, I'd Like to Drink Some Whiskey... 

anyway... Just This Simple Act of Typing these Words into an email is Restoring Me to Sanity... Thanks For Being There in a Time of Need. 

I Created a Webpage with All the Words to All the Statements We Read Every Meeting: Most of the Actual Typing was Done by my Wife... and I Included a Photo of the Mom's AA Hall in Chico, CA... Our Home Group...

https://gvan42.blogspot.com/2017/07/moms-aa-chico-ca-meeting-hall-in-haven.html 

THE SERENITY PRAYER:
God Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot Change, Change the things I Can and the Wisdom to Know the Difference.

Photo of Mom's AA Meeting Hall in Chico, CA. 
Photo of Mom's AA Meeting Hall in Chico, CA. - gvan42 
 It Was in the Haven Motel.
It's Moved to a New Location.

But That Location is Closed until The Coronavirus is Over...


Popular Posts