#FRANCE1789 Everyone is Predicting a VIOLET OVERGROW of the US Government on 1/20/2021. Some Call it "The Boogaloo" others "Helter Skelter" WhatEVER... The Revolution WILL BE TELEVISED!

 Here is a Step by Step Plan for Survival:

1. Don't Participate... Young People are All Excited About Joining in the Battle Between the Reds and The Blues... I Plan to Stay Home and Enjoy the Videos of Protesters Clashing... Should Be EPIC! More Entertaining that a Schwarzenegger Movie!

OR...

2. Take a Week Off to Go Camping... What If You Were Backpacking Deep in Big Sur When It All Goes Down? Take a Bunch of Food and Reefer and Relax in the Hot Tub at Sykes Camp... 12 Miles in from Pfeiffer Big Sur Campground... The World Will Do Whatever It Does WITHOUT Your Active Participation... and If We Experience World War Three and The Nuclear Missiles Kill Off All Human Life on Earth... Wouldn't You Want To Spend Your Last Moments Having Fun? 

OR...

[THIS Alternative Redacted - NO WAY Will I Accidentally Post Anything Online That Would Trigger an Investigation by the FBI...]  


Map of the Trail to Sykes Camp Hot Springs in the Ventana Wilderness of Big Sur - gvan42


"The Violet Overgrow" by Gregory Vanderlaan [FICTION - Not One Word is True. Wink Wink] #FRANCE1789 - Updated 9/15/2020

I'm Still Writing T.G.A.N. ~ The Great American Novel... 

Chapter Zero: "tRUMP's EPA=Enable Polluters Agency." Shouted Suzy into the Megaphone. "Let's Flip The Mission! Bring Back Environmental Protection!"

They Were at a Protest March in Arcata, CA... Disrupting the Military Industrial Complex...

Billy Replied: "Oh Susan, You Are Just Preaching to The Choir Here... All These Earth First! People ALREADY Agree With You... Let's Take Our Message to Washington DC and Speak Truth To Power! Let's Go To The Actual EPA."


and In  His Mind He Remembered Exactly What it Looked Like... and He Started Daydreaming...


Read MORE at this LINK to the Rest of the Story...


and JJ Jim Johnson Posted of Facebook:

I have covid madness. Too much time sitting around thinking. Pondering things that bother me and I can’t seem to reconcile. Today, I am obsessed with racism. If you actually read this lengthy post, please comment.

I have friends of every race, culture and background. Guess what. I like them all. And I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t also like them. I’ve had students of all sorts of backgrounds and guess what, I really like them too. We’re not the same. Some of their music I don’t really like that much. Some of it I love. But I can say the same of opera, musicals, rock, hip hop, metal, soul, country, pop, gagaku, and many others. There’s sitar music that is absolutely fab.

When I see a black person, I don’t see ugly. When I see a chinese person, I don’t see ugly. Korean, Mexican, Italian, Indian, African and on and on. I don’t see ugly. I don’t have a fear of black, brown, yellow, green blue or white. That stuff doesn’t normally occur to me. In fact, quite the opposite. I see beauty in every race and religion, culture and origin. And I like it.

But today, I ask, what is racism.  What is the difference in a causal conversational reference to race or culture and outright, overt racism? Where does the line cross? Where does being politically correct fail and racism begin?

I totally get the American version of racism, slavery and cannot even understand that thought process, not even a little. I will never understand the point of it, except my recent ramblings on fear based lives…

I know why there were slaves. I know that the systemic racism that exists today is a plague, as bad, maybe worse than covid because it happens every day of ever year for decades, for centuries.  It’s nauseating to me, because I now my non white friends have to deal with this every day. Every damn day. I have never tolerated it. And I will fight. I am adamant if I see that shit going on, someone will be on the ground, begging me not to end them. I suppose I am more violent about this than I should be but I picture it as me, or my daughter or son, mother, father, spouse… If someone did that, they would have to stop and suffer. Yeah, I might get arrested but at least I didn’t tolerate it. I can say without hesitation, if I have been there with George Floyd, I would have stopped that fucking bastard Chauvin with force if necessary. I’ve always been that way.

But today I have a dilemma.

I don’t use the N word. I find it used by the soulless and intended to hurt. But when I hear the word sagging, spelled backwards being said by someone, it bothers me immensely. I wish they wouldn’t but it still is a contemporary cultural slang that has taken hold. But now, what if I hear a white person say it, or an Asian or Mexican or Indian or or or…

How am I supposed to react?

If I say it, am I encouraging racism?

Am I being racist?

Why is it ok for my black bud to say it?

Why is it ok for my back buds to say to me, JJ my nnnnn? BTW, I do not take offense because I look at it the way it was intended, as a term of endearment, and fact is, I appreciate them being comfortable enough around me to say it. I actually love them for it and appreciate that they would. I know, weird but true. And I know I could say it back, but I am hesitant. Because of culture, racism, perception.

So there’s my dilemma. Where does it become racist? Defined, as the systematic and systemic oppression, segregation, categorization and so on. But let me ask this. What about when an Asian says something like that to a Mexican or Indian? Or the opposite? Is that also racist? And what if an Asian says that to a white, or a black says that to a white? I understand that the black experience in American with this shit is so profound and is still so incredibly bad today that there is a predetermined urge to think of racism as white against black. But does it also exist with any other minority? How about male/female or even older/younger?

And finally, this comes to me today because of an experience. Take this example and let me know.

A white person, an absolutely non racist BLM supporting white person gets cautioned about saying “n***a” in the workplace. Not in the context of black person but in referencing a song on the playlist that goes “Bag a Six Figga  N***a”.   A customer hears it and complains. In conversation with other employees about the complaint, mentions the phrase “Bag a Six Figga  N***a” and mentions that they need to fix the playlist because a customer complained.

In another similar case, someone has an artifact of something bad that happened and emblazons BLM on it. Later, someone complains. Who is right? Where does the line exist. BTW, the person complaining in both cases was black.

How do I reconcile this, right wrong what? It’s confusing.

Like I mentioned, I would like your comments on this. I’m serious. It’s bothering me a lot.


and I responded... Yep... I was Raised to Not Be Racist... So I Bought a Condo in a Black Neighborhood because the PRICE WAS 25% Cheaper than the Exact Same Condo in a White Neighborhood and I Preferred to TAKE THE DEEP DISCOUNT. Oxon Hill Maryland... about 3 Miles from South East Washington DC - The Murder Capitol of the USA. Now that Honor Goes to East Palo Alto or the South Side of Chicago... ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS... Facts - Reality - Racism is Accurate.


Almost Everything that Has Been Accomplished Was Done by Great White Men... If you don't recognize any of the people on this list, just Google them... and be glad that Great White Men invented Google, The Internet, Computers and Electricity. https://gvan42.blogspot.com/2017/09/great-white-men-did-you-ever-notice.html

Popular Posts