I'm Looking for a Publisher That wants to Print my "Peace and Love Coloring Book." You May Find all the Art at Google Image Search=gvan42 Contact Me At gregvan[at]yahoo[dot]com

You may view a Collection of Drawings at: https://gvan42.blogspot.com/2020/04/peace-and-love-free-coloring-book-art.html


Grey Alien -  Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42


American Indian Wearing a Headdress - Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42
So Far I Have Been Happy to Just Give My Art Away for Free On the Internet BUT... I Have Realized that A REAL Publisher Could Assist in Distributing My Art to MORE People. My Goal is to Have My Art Viewed by as Many People as Possible...

800 big brother is watching you flying UFO eyeball - free coloring book by gvan42 - Gregory Vanderlaan

I'm retired and I Do Not want a Job... or any Kind of Employment.  

But First an Word From Our Sponsors:

                  ROY 
G BIV Rainbow Ceramic Ornament


You may wear this as a Necklace
if You can Find a String...


links to FREE Coloring Book Pages