We Should Stop Advertising Alcohol on TV. We Stopped Advertising Tobacco. With SO MANY People Getting in Trouble With Alcohol, Why NOT Stop Promoting It?

Did ANYONE Notice Brett Kavanaugh on TV? That's What Happens... Girls Hate You When You're Drunk...

Anyway, I'm glad I Joined AA. I met a lot of VERY Interesting People There. And I Used the Program to Quit Drinking, Smoking Tobacco and Marijuana. 

I believe that Alcohol, Tobacco and Marijuana should be Legal for All Adults. Obviously, Prohibition Does NOT Work. 



Nelson Mandala - Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42
Feel Free to Make as Many Copies as You Like...
Color with Felt Pens... Share With Friends...
MORE Free Coloring Book Art at
Google Image Search: Keyword=gvan42
Whistle Blower Protest  - Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42


Popular Posts