At my Narcotics Anonymous Meeting we were discussing IF a "Higher Power" could help us with drug addiction. Good Question... Especially Tricky Since I Don't Believe in God.

It's a basic concept in Both AA and NA. One of the steps in any 12 step program is The Belief that a "Higher Power" will return us to sanity...

Many People in the program believe that God is The "Higher Power" that is mentioned in the 12 steps. Members that do not believe in God often have trouble with a concept of a Higher Power. We Question: Does God Exist? Well, we simply do not know. No one does... However, if we cannot get help from a Deity, we can still use the power of the Group itself to help.

I believe that the G.O.D. (Group Of Drunks) can help me in my recovery. When I joined AA I moved from San Jose to Chico,  California and made all new friends. Everyone I knew in Chico was a member of the AA program. Since I had constant reinforcement of the ideals and concepts... It was easy to enjoy my new sober life... Frankly speaking, I was having more fun as a member of AA than I was before...

to be continued...


God, Heal Me - a How to guide. An Exercise and Meditation Program to Improve My Circulation. I'm Pre-Diabetic... Frankly Speaking, I Don't Believe in God BUT Maybe God Believes in ME!

I started doing this about a Week Ago and I Can Feel Some Improvement. However, I'm Still Going to Go to My Doctor Soon... 

My Main Exercise is Bouncing on the Balls of My Feet while Holding onto a Bar Mounted on the Wall of The Bathroom. While Standing, I Raise my Heels about an Inch off the Floor and then Lower them to About a Quarter Inch. Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy for about a Minute. I Do this Every Time I Go to the Bathroom... Maybe Eight Times a Day? I Don't Know... Occasionally I Bend my Knees but That's not the Main Event. 

The Meditation is Done Lying Down While Watching TV. During the Commercials I Turn Off the Sound and Close my Eyes. 

I Take an Extremely Large Breath and say the Word "God" - Then I Exhale Normally. Then I Inhale and Say "Heal" Exhale and Inhale and say "Me" Exhale... 

The Fundamental Technique is to Inhale as Much as Possible... Pushing My Belly out to Inflate My Diaphram... Say a Word... and Then Relax and Exhale Whatever Feels Natural... and All The While I'm Moving My Toes in a Circular Motion... Moving them as Far as Possible as I Rotate Them... 

The REASON I Do this Lying Down is I want to Make Sure I Don't Fall Down When I Get Dizzy... and after about Nine Breaths I'm Starting to Get Dizzy from Hyperventilating... and Then It's Time to Check to See IF The TV Show Has Restarted. At the Very Least, I Get to Reject The Advertising Brainwashing... and Contact God Instead! I often Change the Words... Like: "God, What Should I Write?" or "God, What is My Divine Purpose?" WhatEVER... 

I saw this Breathing Technique in a TV Show about Wim Hof. Supposedly He Cured Frostbite in His Feet Doing This... and Many Other "Unbelievable" Actions... Like: Climbing Mount Everest in Shorts and Tennis Shoes without Oxygen Tanks... Swimming in 32 Degree Water... and Training Other People to Be Able to Withstand Extreme Cold... I Don't Know if Any of This BBC TV Show was True but... I'm Taking What I can Learn and Doing It Myself!

 https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0bwtn6q

and then Joe Blow on Mastodon said: 

There is no god. If you have pre-diabetes, better get a prescription of Metformin. That would be much more helpful.

and I Replied: I have a Real Doctor and He Prescribes Many Pre-Diabetes Drugs... and I test my Blood Daily - and Go to the Clinic every 6 months... OF COURSE, My health is NOT an Either/Or situation... I do Both! I don't actually believe in GOD but I might be wrong... anyway... Doing Meditation using a Sanskrit Mantra seems Absurd... So I Choose to Chant a Mantra IN ENGLISH...



Mural on a Health Food Store in Eureka, CA
Mural on a Health Food Store in Eureka, CA, USA
Of Course, I Stopped Eating Sugar a Year Ago.
No Coca Cola. Sugar Free Syrup on Waffles.
I Eat a Lot of Fruits and Vegetables but I
Still Eat Hamburgers, Bacon and Corn Dogs... 
My Practice is Kinda Like Stating: "Every Day in Every Way I'm Getting Better and Better." a Quote by Émile Coué de la Châtaigneraie (26 February 1857 – 2 July 1926) was a French psychologist and pharmacist who introduced a popular method of psychotherapy and self-improvement based on optimistic autosuggestion.[1][2]  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89mile_Cou%C3%A9

~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

I Also Participate in the Webinars Hosted By Spiritual Teacher Sonya Sophia - She Does Healing Workshops at The Rainbow Gathering and Burning Man... and Online... 


Here is a Video of a Healing Ceremony She Lead at a Rainbow Gathering... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2r0I8VoxJY

I met her at the Rainbow Gathering in Utah and Participated in her Workshop. I Took a Business Card and Later Participated in the Online Self Help Broadcasts. She Has a Fundamentally Valid Concept. I did it for about a Year... It's Worthwhile Technique... It's a A Combination of Acupuncture (without using actual needles) and Positive Ideas... I Still Use What I Learned... I plan to Use The Guided Meditation technique to relax and Focus Attention for the Rest of My Life... We put pressure on Specific Locations of our body by tapping lightly with our fingers while she told us reassuring statements and we would all repeat what she said... Like: "I Love and Respect Myself..." or... "I Love and ACCEPT Myself..."

Goddess Temple Chico CA
Sonya Sophia at the Goddess Temple Chico California


Join us for a weekly interactive livestream self-healing event hosted by EFT master practitioner Sonya Sophia. Every Monday at 8pm CST / 6pm PST, an ever-expanding global community gathers to heal issues ranging from creative blocks to PTSD to chronic illness and pain.

WHAT IS EFT TAPPING?

EFT also called ‘Tapping’ is a scientifically proven self-healing technique which allows you to naturally release accumulated stress, trauma and pain from both mind & body at an accelerated pace.

~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~



Popular Posts