Roses at Home - in California's Central Valley - I Watch These Bud, Blossom and then Fade Away... It Takes About a Week for the Complete Cycle... A Great Alternative to Watching TV News... Here are Some Links to Positive People Online.... Remember: Healthy Happy People Make a Healthy Happy Planet...

 
Rose, Coral Colored - gvan42


Rose, White - gvan42

Rose, Red - gvan42

Roses, Pink and Lavender - gvan42

Rose, Orange - gvan42


While I Spend My Time Walking in the Garden, Seeking Beauty... Others Pay Attention to the Madness of Politics... Occasionally, I Tune the TV To The News BUT... Only Briefly... Because Those People Far Away From Here are Behaving Crazy... a Whole Lot of Hatred... 

Right Now, I'm Listening to an All New-Age Music Channel... "Music Choice: SOUNDSCAPES" Endless Outer Space Whoosh Whoosh Music, Celtic Harp, Piano Improvisations and Synthesizer Jazz... Little Tinkling Bells... Very Relaxing...  Especially Since I'm Playing With Paint Dot Net Photo Processing Program... Cropping My Photographs of The Flowers in the Garden... and They Also Publish Words of Wisdom Quotes on the TV... Alan Watts, The Dali Lama, Ram Dass, Edgar Allen Poe... 

I Naturally Face the Windows of My Home Whenever I'm Using My Computer... Therefore, I See Each Rose Through The Entire Life Cycle... First, It's a Green Bud, Then Tomorrow It Will be a Tightly Wound Rose, The Next Day It Will Be in Full Glory and Then the Day After That It Will Start to Fade... and Then The Petals Will Drop off...   


It's Like Watching a Time Lapse Film but in Reality! Takes About a Week... 

~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~
I Just Got Back from a Long Hike In The Neighborhood...
I Went Farther Than I've Ever Gone Before...
Exploring... FUN!
This is a Big Deal Because, Years Ago
I Needed a WALKER to Get Around...
BUT...
Thru Seemingly Endless Exercise...
I Put It In The Closet... NOT NEEDED!
~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

Doing Inner Work is Valuable to Myself, 
My Family, My Neighborhood 
and The World In General. 
Find and Spread Peace and Love. FUN!

I'm spending a Lot More Time Associating With Positive People Online and Ignoring Politics. I Have Already Made Up My Mind about Who to Vote For... and SEEING CRAZY Stuff on TV or the Internet Just Makes Me Angry with No Actual Benefit... 

SO... I Have Joined a Bunch of "New Age" Philosopher Groups... Seeking Wisdom, Enlightenment and Extraterrestrial Contact... My Favorite is Sonya Sophia's World Tapping Circle. A Once a Week She Leads a Guided Meditation that always make me feel Optimistic... I Also Think Up New Ideas and Plans for Action While in That Trance... I Love and Accept Myself. 

What IF This Was Easier Than I Thought 
and More Fun Than I Imagined?

another Group is Saturday Night Alive for the Global Peace Tribe. A Video Conference featuring Happy Healthy People Interested in Moving the Whole World a Few Steps Forward. Using Music, Comedy, Magic Tricks and Conversation... It's a Great Place to Get Introduced to Wonderful People...

and... Mark Sims... Leader of The Harmonic Convergence... a Group Meditation Designed to Actively Invite Contact With Extraterrestrials... Hello Space Brothers! Are You Listening? We Would Like to Chat... https://marksims.com/thc2020/ 

Why Not TRY To Contact Aliens?

and... There is an Active RAM DASS Tribe online... Many People Have Found Wisdom in His Books and Lectures... and They Are Re Broadcasting His Work... Forever...

Remember: Be Here Now

and... The San Francisco Unitarian Church Posts a Sermon Every Sunday... Interesting Topics WORTHY of Further Thought... https://www.uusf.org/

Here is a Link to A Greta Thunberg Facebook Group...


~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~
On The Other Hand...
It Is Fun To WRITE
Blog Posts Campaigning
Against Mad King Donald
~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~


Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Top Eleven Posts! Links to My Best at gvan42 Blog

*The Violet Overgrow - An Eco-Warrior's Journey by Gregory Vanderlaan - FICTION
*Trump Confesses to Adultery! "Hey, Moses Was JUST JOKING When He Wrote those Ten Commandments...
*Generate Electricity and Clean Drinking Water AT THE SAME TIME. A Solar Powered Desalinization Plant Would Convert Seawater into Energy, Pure H2O and NaCl.
*Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42 - UFO and Alien Hieroglyphics
*Tree Sitters Protest Lignite Coal Mine in Hambach Forest, Germany
*The Passage of Roe v Wade Led to Fewer Unwanted Babies Being Born... and 20 Years Later, Less Violent Crime... Because Unwanted Babies Grow Up to Become Violent Criminals...
*FREE COLORING BOOK: Print The Drawings and Color Using Felt Pens, Pencils or Potatoshop... American Indian
*HEADLINE: Deadline for "Real ID" for Air Travel Postponed AGAIN Until May 7, 2025... WONDERFUL!
*My Music Video: FREE ALL THE CANNABIS PRISONERS - A Mockery of Nancy Ray Gun... Jest Say KNOW 
*Bubble UP! Economics. Raise the Minimum Wage, Social Security and LOWER Taxes on 99% of Americans. Actually Collect Taxes on the Top 1%... We The People Will Spend that Extra Money in Our Paychecks and it will BUBBLE UP! Throughout The Entire Economy...
*How to Escape the Cult of Trump: Deprogramming by Family Members of the MAGA MORON is Essential... If Someone you Know has been Brainwashed... RESCUE THEM!

49er Rose - gvan42
Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42 - UFO and Alien Hieroglyphics