The Path to Heaven is Extremely Simple... and So Many Will Make it... Including ME... All You Have to Do is...

Accept Jesus as Your Savior... Gee, That was Easy!

I did that in 1976 and Have been Saved ever Since...

Of Course, I Rarely Go to Church because the Christians There CREEP ME OUT! The Followers are often INSANE... BUT... Just Ignore them and Find God in the Woods... Trees, Flowers, Creeks, Birds, Bats and Frogs... Admire the Waves Crashing on a Beach and KNOW that it's all a Miracle... of Course, There are MANY VALID PATHS but I'm Not Really Very Familiar With Them... But if They Work for You... GREAT!


Just Say Know MEME by gvan42
Just Say Know MEME by gvan42
I Listen to a Lot of Lectures by Ram Dass and Alan Watts... In General, They seem Absurd... But I Do Like Listening to Them and Their Voices are Very Dreamy... and I often Space Out and Wander Around in my Own Mind... and then... I find that the Lecture is Over and Another 30 Minutes Have Passed in an Instant...

Speaking of Time... A University Professor of Mine Called it "Time Sink" - That Experience of Starting a Computer Programming Project and Working On It For A Short While and Then Looking Up at the Clock and a Couple of Hours Have Passed... Others Call it "The Zone" - and I Spend MOST of My Life In "The Zone" - I'm Retired and I Spend a LOT of Time on the Internet... Creating Artwork and Writing Words... Expressing my Opinions... and Writing my Autobiography... and Drawing Drawings for a FREE COLORING BOOK - You May See all of those Drawings at Google Image Search: gvan42


Design for a Music Chair - gvan42
Design for a Music Chair - gvan42
Grey Alien by gvan42 - Free Coloring Book Art
What You See Depends on How You Look at It... gvan42
What You See Depends on How You Look at It... Your Frame of Reference... That's One Reason "The Diggers" of Haight Ashbury Walked Around Holding a Giant Picture Frame and Asked People to Step Through it... In Order to CHANGE Their Frame of Reference... 

I'm Considering Moving to a Small Agricultural Commune... It Appears That Global Economic Collapse is Entirely Likely Within My Lifetime and... People That Live in Cities... Will Starve to Death... BUT... Small Groups of People That Live WAY OUT IN THE WOODS will survive... For Example: Ananda Village Near Nevada City, California... They are all Devotees of Paramahansa Yogananda and Grow all their Own Food... and Have a TULIP NURSERY Business... I Read His Book in the 1970s... "Autobiography of a Yogi" and It Made Sense...  https://www.anandavillage.org/

In 2016 The Russians Proved that Posting on Facebook Works... Their Boy Won! SO... I'm Campaigning for Biden... #Vote4Joe He's Not Insane... It's Important to Drive The Evil One OUT of the White House... SAVE AMERICA from Economic Collapse!


MEME - #TrumpLiedPeopleDied - gvan42

I do not think 100% of the People Here at Folsom Chat Support Joe Biden... SO... as a Public Service, I Post Truth and Hope to AWAKEN Americans To REALITY!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/291917484552321/
Chart - You Can't Eat Lies - Unemployment USA - gvan42

Popular Posts