The Doors of Perception are Opening to Reveal Enlightenment. Not Peppermint, Not Spearmint but Enlightenment...

Zoom... Zoom... Zoom...
in my four cornered room.
Outer Space Whoosh-Whoosh Music is my favorite...
Zoom Gali Gali Gali, Zoom Gali Gali Gali, Zoom Gali Gali Gali... Zoom...
Why Not? What IF? Where can we go? What Exactly is Possible?

Try closing your eyes and focusing your attention on your breathing...
Then say these words silently to yourself... For Example...

[Inhale] The Doors of perception are Opening... [Exhale]
[Inhale] to Reveal Enlightenment... [Exhale]

repeat...

make up new words as you go... It's Fun and Relaxing...

My Mind is completely Relaxed...
My Body is Completely Relaxed...
I'm Going Deeper and Deeper into a Hypnotic Trance...

Great Book: Amy Tan's "The Hundred Secret Senses"


Popular Posts