Trump's Insanity is Obvious... Now He's Publishing AI Art Showing Him as Jesus... That's SCHIZOPHRENIA

 

Trump's meme: He is Jesus



Pilliard Dickle Said:
I’m so damn tired of being right so much, but I predicted a couple of years ago that he would end up equating himself to Jesus.


and I Replied: i want to play along all the way to the end... Nail him to a Cross and Then we can all sing that Monty Python song... Look on the bright side of life... 

many people I've known have had religious experiences when they ate LSD... Some had an experience like Buddha... Some like Moses... But I never met anybody that had a Jesus experience...

And He Said: oh, I thought the world was all too full of people on a Jesus trip.

My Reply: They are FOLLOWERS of Jesus... Not BEING Jesus... That would be a Real BAD TRIP... thinking you were being Nailed to a Cross and Dying... 

I do know a man who was dead for three days due to a METH OVERDOSE... But I Never Once Thought that he was Jesus...



VOTE - Heart Word Art - meme

Keywords for Further Research: Trump, crazy, Jesus, insane, word art, vote, MKULTRA, CIA, FBI, DOD, NSA, DARPA, EIEIO, mental health, 5150, madness, Donald Trump, lunatic, Delusion of Grandeur, 

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts