Make Digital ART Without Artificial Intelligence... Using Traditional Programs, Pirated Images, Pens, Pencils or a Camera...

UFO

Extreme Color Saturation and an "Impossible" UFO Drawing.
Photopea Image Program.
Word Art


Here is a Free Program to Create "Word Art"
https://wordart.com/create




Earth First! Button

Handy for Making a Button On Zazzle...

Here is a Classic MEME Made out of a Pirated Image I Found on Google... and The Words were added using a Free Program Called PhotoPea...





A B C D E F * C K I C E

and then people send me images...





it's possible to create artwork using the felt pen by hand...
https://www.ramdass.org/




 i drew this at an AA meeting...  when you have an hour to basically sit there and absorb what people are talking about... And the belly full of coffee...

or Just Point Your Camera at something Interesting...

 

This is the last picture I took at the Rainbow Gathering before I put the camera in my pocket and joined the people chanting "OM" - There's a time to document life and then there's a time to actually live life... 

Free coloring book art. make as many prints as you like. gvan42

This was Drawn using WINPLOT

UFO 8 pointed star

Drawn Using Photopea... I saw the US Navy UFO Film and Said... "I Can Draw That!" 

PIXLR has a great Shadow Highlights function... It allows you to make dark areas brighter and bright areas darker at the same time!

Mural Bidwell Park

These Pictures really Used the Shadow Highlight Function.

Portrait of Greg Vanderlaan

Using a Window Mirror Reflection...
Inside The Trinidad Restaurant looking at the Lighted Pier.


Trinidad Restaurant







Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts