Will Trump Flee the Country To Avoid Arrest? After He Loses, Will He Move to Russia? Will There Be A MASS EXODUS of Republicriminals?

The DOJ Opinion Says We Can't Charge a Sitting President With Crimes... Well, After He Loses, He Will Be Arrested, Handcuffed and Sent To Prison... 


#FRANCE1789 The Violet Overgrow is Coming. The Failure of the Ruling Class Is Obvious. Join Us at The White House for an EXORCISM... Bring a Whistle! Trump Loves Whistle Blowers!


#FRANCE1789 The Violet Overgrow is Coming. The Failure of the Ruling Class Is Obvious. Join Us at The White House for an EXORCISM... Bring a Whistle! Trump Loves Whistle Blowers!

 LINK: http://gvan42.blogspot.com/search?q=exorcism


QANON: Investigate #IvankaGate - The Worst Scandal in US History - Click Here for The SHOCKING Details!


Legalize Marijuana Nationwide, Tax it and Free All the Cannabis Prisoners - FREE Coloring Book ART - Simply Print the Drawings and GO Wild With Felt Pens, Pencils, Crayons or Potatoshop. Feel free to Copy and Paste into Your Own Blog...


~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~
and Now for something Completely Different!
~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

a Page from My Autobiography...

A Journey to the Rainbow Gathering in California 2004. Photographs and My Story... and Memories of The Gatherings in Idaho, Utah and Pennsylvania...

What IS the Rainbow Gathering? To me, it is Woodstock with amateur musicians and I’m in the band…


Thousands of people go backpacking for a couple of weeks… Every year during the end of June and the beginning of July… The location is different every year but it is always in a National Forest… It’s an intentional temporary village…



This is a description about my trip to The Rainbow Gathering in California 2004… I wrote this to help me remember…
Rainbow Gathering Photograph by Gregory Vanderlaan 2004 California



Thousands of People chant OM. This photo was snapped just before I decided it was time to put away the camera and experience the event… Yes, it’s important to remember to LIVE LIFE instead of DOCUMENTING LIFE.

 I made it to the 2004 rainbow gathering in beautiful Modoc National Forest of California. I got there July 1st before sunset and left July 6th in the morning. On July 1st, I hiked in a minimum distance and slept outdoors near the giant lava rock. At that point I was upset because I smelled burning clutch when I parked my mom’s car in the sagebrush. It turned out that the car in front of me was the source of the smell but I did not know that then. I drove over from Eureka and had a pleasant trip but I did drink 3 GIANT Pepsi-colas and was wired on caffeine and sugar…

I chatted with my fellow campers and we got along great. They told me the layout of the area and informed me about bears, cats and other local conditions. No problems with the animals. Then I went to sleep. I woke up and was cold and stiff from sleeping on the ground. It was a full moon and I walked all over looking at the sagebrush meadow. Another nap and then at dawn I went back out to the car and got supplies, more clothes, raincoat and water bottles. I walked back in and visited many campsites and chatted with locals… getting a clue about where it was all happening.

Got directions for a short-cut to the main circle… followed those directions and wandered around lost for a while…I really enjoyed the quaking aspen groves up on the mountain. I visited Bread of Life kitchen and listened to people blowing shofars and singing Christian sing along songs...

and It Goes On and On and On... Many More Photographs too... 

READ MORE AT:
 https://gvan42.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-journey-to-rainbow-gathering-in.html

Why Is There A Group Called QueerAnon? 
Sometimes Called QAnon... 
Are They Some Kind Of Gay Rights Thing? 
 #QAnon, #WWG1WGA, #TheGreatAwakening, #Pizzagate, #saveourchildren, #QueerAnon, #WYSIWYG, #TrumpFailed, #ArrestTrump, #DitchMitch, #DumpTrump, #HashishTags, #IvankaGate, #QuestionAuthority, #GOPisEVIL, #LockHimUp, #DeepStateDoesNotExist, #BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Popular Posts