tRUMP Holds Up His Copy of "HARRY POTTER AND THE CRAZY POTUS" as a Part of His Read a Book Campaign! Protesting Citizens Were Moved One Block Away... To Create a Riot-Free Zone for tRUMP's Photo-OP!

tRUMP Holds Up His Copy of "HARRY POTTER AND THE CRAZY POTUS" as a Part of His Read a Book Campaign!
WHO WOULD JESUS TEAR GAS?
tRUMP Holds a Photo-OP Promoting Reading
in Front of Boarded Up Church...

I Don't Know WHAT The Message was... 
"I'm Not Hiding in the Bunker!"
It THAT What He was Saying???


Police Tear-Gas Protesters Before a Trump Photo Op With a Bible...


Trump threatened to deploy massive federal force to crack down on demonstrators.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/06/police-tear-gas-protesters-before-a-trump-photo-op-with-a-bible/

FTP and tRUMP in Lafayette Park

FTP and tRUMP in Lafayette Park... Just Before He Had His "Read a Book" Campaign PHOTO OP... Where he Held Up a Copy of "1984" by George Orwell...

~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~


I Actually Photoshopped the Words "HARRY POTTER AND THE CRAZY POTUS" onto a Newspaper Photo I Found Online. My Finest Work! and the I Posted this Image and Words on Facebook, Twitter and Twelve (12) other Social Networks... Just Doing My Part to MOCK tRUMP!

Please Feel Free to Pirate any Image You See Here...
Like, Share, Copy and Paste...
The Russian Proved that Posting Online Works!
It's as Effective as Advertising BUT FREE!

You Can Find All My MEMEs at
Google Image Search using the Words:
"gvan42 MEME"
OR CLICK ON THIS LINK!

Popular Posts