"BLACK LIVES MATTER" EMBROIDERED BASEBALL CAP for sale. All of My Royalties Donated to Charity ...and... "I CAN'T BREATHE" --- "Make America Greta Again" --- "Protons, Neutrons and Electrons MATTER!" --- "Question Authority" --- "Wake Up & Notice Reality" --- "Make America Think Again" --->69 Different Hats For Sale!<---

Make America Greta Again Embroidered Baseball Cap
Make America Greta Again Embroidered Baseball Cap
by gregvan


A Worthy Charity. Helping a Retired Lady Living on Social Security Make Ends Meet. The Rent on Her Trailer Space Just Increased... For No Reason...


Greedy Landlords... 


My name is Kathleen.  I'm 77 years of age and have struggled with left side paralysis (hemiplegic) for the last 28 years. I am now facing eviction from my (owned) Mobile home where I have lived for the last 27 years because I can no longer stretch my monthly Social Security income to cover yet another, space-rent increase.
"Question Authority" Embroidered Baseball Cap by gregvan
LINK TO ALL MY HATS WITH SLOGANS: 
https://www.zazzle.com/store/gregvan/products?dp=252974809612728418&qs=&pg=1&st=Popularity

Popular Posts