Just like we all learned by Reading "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by Robert Pirsig... The Trick to Life is to PAY ATTENTION... NOTICE REALITY...

So, Every Day I Test my Blood Sugar and BY PAYING ATTENTION and Keeping a Sugar Free Diet... I Have Prevented Diabetes... I find that Quitting Smoking Tobacco AND Cannabis... Has Given me Better Lungs and a Clearer Mind. Weed is Useful for APPRECIATING Music, Art, Food... but  I Get More DONE Without Weed... More Music Videos, More ART, More Fiction Stories... Hey, Just because They Legalized Weed does not mean that I Have to Actually Smoke it... UNLESS I'M GOING TO A ROCK CONCERT... or some other Event that I Am Observing others Creating... I find that Playing the Piano Stoned is EPIC to me... but the Actual Videos that i Recorded Stoned are Not That Great... I have difficulty selecting which notes to play and When... Even on songs I wrote... It's Like My Brain is having trouble with the LOOKUP NEXT NOTE Function... Everybody Says You Really SWING when playing Stoned but that doesn't happen to me... 

https://www.amazon.com/Zen-Art-Motorcycle-Maintenance-Inquiry/dp/0060589469

How I Quit Smoking Tobacco: When my Brother Got Lung Cancer I Became frightened. Cancer Runs in Families and If HE Got It, I'm Likely to Get it Too. SO... I used Fear to Quit. I experienced Pain for about a Month from the Withdrawal Symptoms... I did not use any Medicine... Frankly speaking, That New Medicine has MANY, MANY, MANY side effects... and Nicotine Gum and The Patch Causes Madness in Me... Paranoia... It Shortenes my Anger Fuse... As if I was "Channeling My Inner Chewbacca."  SO... I Just Experienced the Pain and USED That Memory to Prevent a Relapse... I still WISH I Could Smoke But... Then I Remember HOW MUCH Pain Drug Addiction Causes... 


Visual Mantra by gvan42 - Gregory Vanderlaan
Visual Mantra by gvan42

Popular Posts