SO WHAT if Facebook, Google and Amazon Store My Personal Data? I have never posted anything that I am ashamed of. NEVER... I never Searched for anything that I didn't want anyone to know about...

The only thing I want to remain secret is my Bank Account Number and they have successfully kept that secret. BofA sends me a statement of all debits and I have challenged a few... and then the merchants gave me back my money... 

I use my real name, never share my phone number, rarely share Where I live... Amazon Ships stuff to me so they have to know where I live. I have never posted Photographs of MY HOUSE... I don't want Strangers coming over to visit... I worked at the Welfare Office and Some of my Clients were Dangerous...  I wear Clothes in all Photos of me. 

I put Duct Tape over the built in camera and microphone on my computer... Why would I want strangers Looking and listening to me? Especially Wankers from the NSA! 

I Oppose Regulation of the Internet. I Oppose Breaking Up Of Tech Giants. I LOVE THE TENTACLE! Just like Phillip J. Fry on Futurama does. My Favorite Show. Let Alex Jones Post Hate Speech... Let Bright Bart Publish TrumpNik Propaganda... 

Popular Posts

Top Eleven Posts! Links to My Best at gvan42 Blog

*The Violet Overgrow - An Eco-Warrior's Journey by Gregory Vanderlaan - FICTION
*Trump Confesses to Adultery! "Hey, Moses Was JUST JOKING When He Wrote those Ten Commandments...
*Generate Electricity and Clean Drinking Water AT THE SAME TIME. A Solar Powered Desalinization Plant Would Convert Seawater into Energy, Pure H2O and NaCl.
*Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42 - UFO and Alien Hieroglyphics
*Tree Sitters Protest Lignite Coal Mine in Hambach Forest, Germany
*The Passage of Roe v Wade Led to Fewer Unwanted Babies Being Born... and 20 Years Later, Less Violent Crime... Because Unwanted Babies Grow Up to Become Violent Criminals...
*FREE COLORING BOOK: Print The Drawings and Color Using Felt Pens, Pencils or Potatoshop... American Indian
*HEADLINE: Deadline for "Real ID" for Air Travel Postponed AGAIN Until May 7, 2025... WONDERFUL!
*My Music Video: FREE ALL THE CANNABIS PRISONERS - A Mockery of Nancy Ray Gun... Jest Say KNOW 
*Bubble UP! Economics. Raise the Minimum Wage, Social Security and LOWER Taxes on 99% of Americans. Actually Collect Taxes on the Top 1%... We The People Will Spend that Extra Money in Our Paychecks and it will BUBBLE UP! Throughout The Entire Economy...
*How to Escape the Cult of Trump: Deprogramming by Family Members of the MAGA MORON is Essential... If Someone you Know has been Brainwashed... RESCUE THEM!

49er Rose - gvan42
Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42 - UFO and Alien Hieroglyphics