Bubble Up Economics... Yes, that would work!

Raise the Minimum Wage... and the money BUBBLES UP to everyone.

There are people in this world that think graffiti is a good idea... really... I'm not making this up...
There are people in this world that LIKE rap music... Hard to believe but... TRUE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.com
Rainbow Colored Exhaled Breath. I was sitting in the backyard facing the sun... It's chilly this morning and when I exhaled, my breath had rainbow colors. The backyard is a redwood forest and so the sun was peeking thru the trees and my breath was in an area that is quite dark. Amazing but true.

Bubble UP Economics: Raise the Minimum Wage.


Cloudy Day with Pinwheel
~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~.com

My wife bought me a GREAT CD. The Music of Kraftwerk performed by people using early video game music chips... Quite Stunning... The sounds are made using an 8 bit wide data bus driving a digital to analog converter chip. So, it has that classic video game style... like Pac Man.
http://www.8bitoperators.com/

Legalize Cannabis Worldwide
Please copy and paste this image. 
PIRACY not just encouraged... 
But, CELEBRATED! 
Arrgh... Matey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.com
Graffiti is a way of marking territory,
just like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant...
Mind Sprout 1600x1200 jpg
click on the image to see it bigger...
right click and save as...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.com
I have a stealth cargo van. I bought it used and it was a "fleet vehicle" that had no seats in the back but did have an expanded metal grill right behind the drive's seat... Lawn Forcement used this before... now I Have ONE bumper-sticker on the back. It's an Official Parking Sticker printed by my employer, the COUNTY GOVERNMENT. So, it just reeks PO-LICE. It is White in color... No Buck Eye Leafs to attract unwanted attention. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.com
I use the squiggly line above to degrade email harvesting programs. 
Email addresses can be automatically collected from Internet Webpages by having a program perform a text search for [a series of characters] the @ sign [another series of characters] a dot and the letters "com"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~.com
However, they just harvested 3 useless email addresses... 
Because My Real email address is gregvan{at}yahoo{dot}calm
~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.com
Peace thru Dance
Cactus Eyes