How I meditate. I Lie down in a quiet room and close my eyes. I Look at what I see and pay attention to the patterns behind my closed eyelids.


I Focus on my breathing. Breathe very deeply and constantly.
This causes a great deal of oxygen in the body. Including my brain.
I feel tingling on my extremities, my nose and cheeks.
If they itch, I take a moment to scratch instead of paying attention to the itching...
If I'm breathing thru my mouth, I pay attention to the wind on my tongue and lips.
If I'm breathing thru my nose I can feel wind inside my nostrils and on my moustache.
This technique requires that I pay attention to many things at once.
My Eye-Closed Visuals, My Breathing, The Mantras and The Thoughts flowing thru My Imagination.
In "Real Life", Multitasking does not work. Here it's a technique I use to free my mind...
and visit altered states of consciousness...
Silently say these mantras... changing them at will... Make up new ones as they appear...
When I notice thoughts, I either pay attention to them if they are worthy and try to control their flow...
OR...
I ignore them, send them away and return my attention to my visuals, my mantras and my breathing.
This technique is part of an Idea Mining Practice... Hoping to Harvest New Concepts for Art, Lyrics and Tales...

[Inhale]...My Mind...[Exhale][Inhale]...is completely Relaxed...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...My Body...[Exhale][Inhale]...is completely Relaxed...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...I'm going deeper...[Exhale][Inhale]...and deeper...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...I'm going deeper...[Exhale][Inhale]...and deeper...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...Into a Hypnotic...[Exhale][Inhale]...Trance...[Exhale]{REPEAT}

[Inhale]...I can fly... [Exhale][Inhale]...I can fly... [Exhale]
[Inhale]...I leave my body [Exhale][Inhale]...and reach for the sky [Exhale]{REPEAT}

[Inhale]...OOBE...[Exhale][Inhale]...Doobie...[Exhale]{REPEAT}

[Inhale]...BE... [Exhale] [Inhale]... HERE... [Exhale] [Inhale]...NOW... [Exhale]
[Inhale]...BE... [Exhale] [Inhale]... HERE... [Exhale] [Inhale]...NOW... [Exhale]{REPEAT}

When thinking the words "Be Here Now" focus on the meaning of each words and experience them...
For example: When focusing on them experience the experience of existing...
Realize that I am Here, right Now.

[Inhale]...When I Sleep...[Exhale][Inhale]...I will Dream...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...I Will Visit...[Exhale][Inhale]...An Art Gallery...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...I Will Remember...[Exhale][Inhale]...The Images...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...and Use Them...[Exhale][Inhale]...In My Own Work...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...I Will Read...[Exhale][Inhale]...An Imaginary Book...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...I Will Remember...[Exhale][Inhale]...The Words...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...and Use Them...[Exhale][Inhale]...In My Own Work...[Exhale]{REPEAT}

Hare KRSNA, Hare KRSNA, KRSNA KRSNA, Hare Hare, Hare RAMA,
Hare RAMA, RAMA RAMA, Hare Hare,
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Christmas Christmas, Merry Merry,
Marijuana, Marijuana, Juana Juana, Merry Merry {REPEAT}

The Doors of Perception are Opening to Reveal Enlightenment.
Not Peppermint, Not Spearmint but Enlightenment...
Zoom... Zoom... Zoom... in my four cornered room.
Outer Space Whoosh Whoosh Music is the best.
Why Not? What IF? Where can we go? What Exactly is Possible?

[Inhale]...OM...[Exhale][Inhale]...OM...[Exhale][Inhale]...OM...[Exhale][Inhale]...OM...[Exhale]
[Inhale]...HOME...[Exhale][Inhale]...HOME...[Exhale][Inhale]...HOME...[Exhale]

[Inhale]...My Body...[Exhale][Inhale]...Will Feel No Pain...[Exhale]










Popular Posts