The Violet Overgrow - An ECO-Warrior's Journey ( FICTION )

 The US Secret Service came to my home to ask me about some Tweets I Had Posted. They Were Concerned that I Might Be a DANGER to "He Who Shall Not Be Named" - Men with Badges and Guns... an Obvious Danger to Me... Eventually they left after concluding that I was Just Unhappy about the Election... 

I DELETED MANY POSTS... Including the Entire Text of this Book... and I Was Banished from Tooth SoCal & TwitterX for Life... but I am Re-Writing the Story... 

Whistle meme White Castle Protest

Chapter Zero:

Susan shouted into the megaphone: "The time has come for the Violet Overgrow of the Ruling Class! #France1789, #France1789..."

She was at an Ecology Protest in Arcata, California...

and the Crowd Chanted along... "#France1789, #France1789,
#France1789!"

and Billy Said: "Will You Shut UP? Can't You See That Short Haired Man With The Wig? He's Obviously a NARC! We Would all be better off if You would Stop Attracting the Attention of the Blue Meanies... anyway... You are Just Preaching to the Choir... all these Earth Firsters already agree with you... Let's go to Washington DC and Speak Truth to Power!"

and Susan Said: "OK, Let's GO!"

and Off They Went...

2B Continued... Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!

Me at Mount Shasta
Me at Mount Shasta

Rocks forming a Peace Sign High on Mount Shasta
Rocks forming a Peace Sign High on Mount Shasta

Rocks forming a Spiral High on Mount Shasta
Rocks forming a Spiral High on Mount Shasta

Fisherman Sculpture in Eureka, CA
 Fisherman Sculpture in Eureka, CA
Humboldt Bay


Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts