DO NOT REPOST TRUMPS CRAZY TALK UNLESS YOU CLEARLY DEFACE THE MEME - If I Wanted to Read Tooth SoCal I'd Get a Membership... DO NOT PROMOTE HIS INSANE RANTS!










I Predict Riots Nationwide if Trump Breaks the Election... Like 1968... [ Just a Prediction - NOT "Turner Diaries 2026" ] 

On the Other Hand, You Can Buy a One Dollar Trump Coin for $2.44 (If you buy 25 coins) - What a DEAL!





and then on Faceborg SE SAID:
The comments on this post make me sad. People are willing to admit that the country is going to shit right now, but many of them continue to claim that it would somehow be worse if the Democrats were in charge. Of course they never, EVER explain HOW it would be worse. I suspect that some of them are bots since they never, EVER answer a question when people ask them to explain how the Democrats could be worse.
I've said it a million times, but I'll say it again: the Democrats stand for policies that help regular American citizens. Trump and the current Republican party stand for policies that only help the rich. This is why I will always vote for Democrats, because the rich can afford to help themselves. They don't need the government helping them to become even more rich. Us average citizens need the government to provide us with services to make our lives better. THAT is what the Democrats will do, while Republicans will try to gut those services.
So no, it wouldn't be "worse" if Democrats were in charge. It couldn't POSSIBLY be worse with a government in charge that actually looks out for us. What do you think we pay these people for? So they can make Elon Musk even richer? We pay them to improve OUR lives. So let's elect people who will actually DO that.

Some "Bot" Said: 
OK, I’m just gonna go ahead and say it. I voted for Donald Trump three times but what we’re getting right now is just simply not what we voted for. I want to trust the process and think it will work out, but I am not liking the way this is going. I’m not liking some of the things I’ve heard that are coming from the current administrations mouth. i’ve always loved Dr. Oz, but let’s start with that you want Americans to work an additional year of their freaking life? What do you want , people to have no life left to live after they work? That alone is so unacceptable to me I get wanting Americans to be healthier but not healthier enough to work a year longer out of their life.  I absolutely am not a Democrat so let’s not get that wrong. And I’m not saying if I had to go back I would change it. What I am saying is I’m not happy with the way Things are going. I feel like we’re getting everything we were trying to get away from.  If you voted for Trump, how are you feeling about how things are going? I’m very curious to know.
See less


Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts