[Satire] What Does "Vote With a Bullet" Really Mean? [It's a JOKE! Really! - HA HA] This Ain't No Turner Diaries!

The phrase became popular right after the assassination of President Kennedy... People said that Lee Harvey Oswald "Voted With a Bullet" instead of using the Ballot...  

It's a reference to using assassination as an alternative to elections... 

In 2024, it has been said, that Elon Musk "fixed" the vote counting machines to rig the election so that Donald Trump would win even though he got fewer votes...  I don't know if that's true or not but what is true is that Elon donated a vast quantity of money to Trump's campaign and they used that money to buy television advertisements and internet marketing...  Influencing the election... 

It's become really obvious that the donations of vast quantities of money to political candidates influences how they vote once they are elected. It's pure corruption, bribery... maybe we should vote with a bullet? NO, I won't be the one pulling the trigger because I don't own a gun and I'm not going to go buy one... But maybe it's time for some other Patriot to step up and do the right thing.

Do You Like Trump's New Wig?

Do You Like Trump's New Wig?

We must get big money out of politics. End corporate welfare. Bust up monopolies. Stop voter suppression. And strengthen the countervailing powers of labor unions.
This agenda is neither “right” nor “left.” It is the bedrock for everything else America must do.

Epstein files button






Chris Tyler

I HAD NO IDEA HOW BAD TRUMP'S WASHINGTON DC WAS UNTIL I VISITED....

Virtually the whole National Mall is a building site with in your face military surveillance at every corner. With family visiting from overseas for the first time, we came here to DC to marvel at the sights and sounds of The United States of America Capital city. We started with The Capitol Building; having seen the violent assualt by MAGA, I couldn't shake the unimaginable vulnerability such sacred marble, sandstone and iron had endured.

We had tried for months to get tickets to go up The Washington Monument to no avail, every Smithsonian building we visited we had to fill out an online application including name and home address details to get in.

After kind of getting over the personal intrusion of applying to see Smithsonian museums that once freely opened their doors unimpeded to all, we walked towards the Whitehouse to view the marvel of the free world, explaining to my family that there was likely a break in the solid fence wall to get closer. When we reached the usual entrance the military and Police stood in strategic rank. Stopping to explain the entrance we once entered in freedom, we were ushered on by the armed guard. The whole Whitehouse frontage is like a high security prison to keep us away from our own Whitehouse.

The reflection pool is worse than we could imagine. It is devastating to walk round to get ti the Lincoln Memorial that no longer has Bathrooms, although is serviced by totally inadequate alternative 200 yards to the right of the Memorial. There are cumbersome, hopefully temporary, military memorials that close in the whole area to feel more like a prison again, which feel insulted by the disastrous mess of a reflecting pool building site.
Finally, like a golden cherry on top that would break all your teeth, so we can all join the MAGA world look, as a despot broken, authoritarian regime run country, the $5.1 million golden horse and rider behind the Lincoln Memorial is just absolutely sickening and out of place.

I apologize not just to my family, but to the world for the Americans that put this POS in power.

I Replied: This is a really sad report... I used to live in Washington DC and I visited the Smithsonian maybe 30 times and no one ever asked me who I was or what I was doing or if I was the wrong skin color or anything like that... And I went to many protest marches and Lafayette Park right across the street from the White House for many different causes... Now I hear it's blocked off and a totally human free zone...

Anti - Trump Cartoon




Anti - Trump Cartoon

Anti - Trump Cartoon


Trump University, Trump Foundation, 
Trump Org ALL found guilty of FRAUD & now we learn 300 Trump accounts closed for MONEY LAUNDERING.


Bubble Up Economics Works!



According to the Economic Policy Institute from 1979-2026 American worker productivity has increased by 93.2%, while worker’s pay has only increased by 33.7%.

On the other hand CEO pay has increased 1,085%. Nothing is trickling down. It’s a calculated lie. It was always about making the masses weaker and less influential.

This is about allowing ourselves the time to dig deep and learn. According to the data things are only going to get worse, unless we vote the fascists out of office.

There is no communist threat. It’s just a warn out fascist fear tactic to rile up the least educated among us.

Go ahead .. look it up. Study Hitler and the Third Reich. Learn how Adolf Hitler was once the darling of the American far right. The history is the history. It cannot be revised.

evil people meme





Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts