Trump LOSES Again! - Arizona "Audit" Proves That LYING FAILS to Change REALITY. Biden Is Still President! Trump is Still Banished to Mar-A-Loser... Cyber Ninjas find NO "Crime of the Century" - Frantic GOP Starts More Bogus Audits in TEXAS - a State Trump Won... Are They Crazy?

Arizona 2020 Vote Audit Widens Biden Margin Of Victory...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9IPM1ZqYCo 


Maricopa County: Draft of Cyber Ninjas election review says Biden won...

Trump LOSES Again! Button
LINK to All My Trump Loses Again Merchandise!
https://www.zazzle.com/store/gregvan
or...

https://www.zazzle.com/store/gregvan/products?st=date_created&qs=Trump


Draft report from partisan Arizona review confirms Biden defeated Trump in Maricopa County last November...

Official tRUMP Portrait - Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire - #LockHimUP



Help Us BEAT tRUMP Again and Again and Again by Sharing These MEMEs on Social Media! In 2016 Putin Proved that Trolling Works! HIS BOY WON! Now a Million Patriots Need to Campaign Against The GOP Monarchists... Defend Democracy!

  Trump Caused: Massive Unemployment, Endless Business Bankruptcies, the Stock Market Crash and TOTAL FAILURE TO PROTECT AMERICA FROM DISEASE... #TrumpFailed and That's Why The American Voters Rejected Trump Totally!
 
JOE BIDEN WON THE 2020 ELECTION and
The Democrats Won the House and Senate...
Let's Beat 'Em Again in 2022 and 2024! 

and Now The GOP Has Banished
Liz Cheney For Failure to LIE!
But She is Running Again and
Has the Endorsement of George W Bush...
MEME - Promises Made, Promises Broken - on an Upside Down American Flag - gvan42 Gregory Vanderlaan

#DumpTrump 2022 and 2024 - Screaming Head Says - I Really Won - I Really Won - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON! There! I Changed Realty Using Only My Mind! and a Million of Screaming TrumpNiks®
DumpTrump 2022 and 2024 - Screaming Head Says - I Really Won - I Really Won - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON! There! I Changed Realty Using My Mind!

The GOP is the LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE Party - Find More Memes at Google Image Search using the Keywords - gvan42 meme
The GOP is OFFICIALLY the
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE Party -
Find More Memes at Google Image Search
using the Keywords - gvan42 meme


DumpTrump TotalFailureDonald meme gvan42

REJECT tRUMP AGAIN IN 2022 2024 AND FOREVER meme gvan42
Peace and Love... 
Not Just a Great Idea but a Practical and Efficient Way of Life... 
Just think of all the money you will save NOT BUYING GUNS!

QANON SUCKS Satire - gvan42

Remember: tRUMP is ANTI-CHOICE. His Plan is to Make Abortion Illegal and FORCE Women to Give Birth to Unwanted Children. It's BACK TO THE COATHANGER.


Stop the ALT RIGHT - Uncle Sam Beating the Nazi and American South

cyber ninja fail



~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~
and Now, on a Different Subject... 
~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42



Find FREE COLORING BOOK ART! at Google Image Search
using the Keywords: gvan42 free coloring book 
or click on this link!


You may Read More Blog Posts by Clicking On the Handy LABELS Below!