I've Been Banished from Facebook for 24 Hours for Community Standards. They Refuse To Say Which Post Was in Violation. Bizarre!

UFOs Are Real - Searchlights Art
UFOs Are Real - Searchlights Art FOR SALE!
https://www.zazzle.com/store/gregvan/products?dp=0&qs=ufo

~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~

I Think it was When I Was Debating With a Muslim About Why People are Offended by a Towel on the Head but Not a Catholic Nun's Habit. I Said it Was because of 9/11/2001 and 3,000 Americans Being Murdered by Muslims. Saudi Arabians Hijacked Airplanes and Crashed Them into The World Trade Center in New York City. LEARN HISTORY. AWAKEN!

I Guess That Was TOO TRUTHFUL For Facebook. 

Nun Habib Meme Question Answered - banned by Facebook - community standards
Why is the First One Not Judged 
But the Second One Offends?
Because Nuns Don't Hijack Airplanes
and Commit Mass Murder.
Muslims Do.

Question Answered.

I wonder... Did Orwell Predict CORPORATE Censorship? I Just Came Back from 24 hours of Banishment from Facebook for posting something (they won't say what) that was offensive to someone (they won't say who) - AND I FELT THE WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS OF AN ADDICTIVE DRUG. I do know that I'm Modifying the Intensity of My Posts so I Don't get Banished Again... and I'm Doing My Ranting on the OTHER 13 Social Media Platforms I Participate in...

Popular Posts