I Went To a NORML protest march in Lafayette Park (across from the White House) in Washington DC. and Smoke-IN! Legalize Marijuana Nationwide!

I attended a protest rally against Marijuana Laws in DC where the Laws were not enforced. It was a large public gathering with a lot of weed being smoked and NO ARRESTS. The reason for no arrests is that the government did not want publicity in the newspapers about this protest. Headlines that say... "Mass Arrests" get a mention on the TV News but without the arrests, no coverage. The people that passed the laws prohibiting marijuana do NOT want publicity.

So we got really stoned and then it started to rain... I had left my raincoat in the car parked on the OTHER side of Pennsylvania Ave. I tried to walk across the street but the traffic was too dangerous for me to cross. The streetlights would cycle and let different cars pass but there did not seem to be any safe time for pedestrians. Since I was getting cold and wet, I walked into the Renwick Gallery and spent hours admiring the paintings and glasswork. When I got out, I was no longer stoned and was able to decipher the traffic light patters... and walked across Pennsylvania Ave, Got into my car and drove home.

I really enjoyed the Smithsonian Galleries. I visited every building multiple times... They often had traveling exhibits that were worth visiting.  For Example: Leonard Da Vinci drawings done in silverpoint.

Read more of my autobiography at: http://gvan42.blogspot.com/2018/03/growing-up-in-los-gatos-california-in.html

MEME - Free All Cannabis Prisoners - gvan42

Popular Posts