Photographs of the Kinetic Sculpture Race in Arcata, CA. Whimsical Art Bicycles travel 3 days over Road, Water and Sand thru Eureka to Ferndale.

I've been visiting the Kinetic Sculpture Race for many years. Every time I take my camera and document on websites the machines. My favorite location is the Manila Community Center. They have a big celebration there with live music, food, a jump balloon for the kids and food. The Sculptures Change their wheels from street tires to sand worthy tires. The next part of the race goes over sand dunes and on the beach. I've walked on the beach there during the race but it's really exhausting so in recent years I've not gone there. My wife never wants to go out to events so for years I've taken photographs for her to enjoy when I get home.

Links to More Photographs: https://gvan42.blogspot.com/2018/10/carson-mansion-in-eureka-california.html

https://gvan42.blogspot.com/2017/06/kinetic-sculpture-race-free-fun-for_27.html




TV Station Filming KSR in Manila going up the sand dunes to the Beach

Video:

Click on the Enterprise to Engage Engines When Loaded... 

or even if you are Not Loaded.
















Popular Posts