When I can't sleep because my mind is racing, replaying mistakes that I've made during my lifetime, I always force myself to think of some of the wonderful events that I experienced!

Walking near The Waterfalls of Yosemite... Swimming in Butte Creek... The Hot Spring in Big Sur... The Grateful Dead Concert at Winterland the Night they made the movie... I'm such a lucky person...

Recently, I've been Paying Attention to My Breathing... I take a Large Breath and say a word or two in my mind... then I Exhale and Complete the Concept... By Repeating these breaths I get a LOT of Oxygen in my Body... and Mind... Clear Thinking...

I often ask "What Should I Write?" or "What Should I Create in My ART PROGRAM."

Then... If an Idea Pops Up... I Get Up and turn on My Computer... and WRITE, DRAW or Whatever my Idea Required...

Moonrise over the Pyramids

Moonrise Over The Pyramids - Javascript Pattern Art

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts