Featured Post

LEAVING MAGA DOT ORG - You Can GET HELP Escaping The CULT

When I can't sleep because my mind is racing, replaying mistakes that I've made, I force my mind to think of some of the wonderful events that I experienced!

Walking near The Waterfalls of Yosemite... Swimming in Butte Creek... The Hot Spring in Big Sur... The Grateful Dead Concert at Winterland - Wall of Sound... The Boat Ride at Niagara Falls... Playing the Guitar and Singing in Public... ETC...

Then Instead of Replaying Horrible Memories, I'm enjoying FUN TIMES!

Recently, I've been Paying Attention to My Breathing... I take a Large Breath and say a word or two in my mind... then I Exhale and Complete the Concept... By Repeating these breaths I get a LOT of Oxygen in my Body... and Mind... Clear Thinking...

I often ask "What Should I Write?" or "What Should I Create in My ART PROGRAM."

Then... If an Idea Pops Up... I Get Up and turn on My Computer... and WRITE, DRAW or Whatever my Idea Required...

Other Things I Say While Doing Deep Breathing... "God, Keep Me Healthy" or "God, Help Me Talk to Aliens" or "God, Help Me Talk to Animals and Trees" or "God, Help Me Learn ESP" - It Would be Excellent If I Had the Talent to Move Objects Far away using only my mind... It Would be Excellent to Sabotage Trump's Airplane in the Middle of the Ocean... cause a crash!

I read somewhere that People Chant "OM" but I do Not Speak that Language and so that word is Meaningless to Me... So I Chant "God" because that's a word in English... I Say "God, God, God, God, God, God, God, God..."

Or "Open Your Mind" like the Movie Total Recall... That Phrase comes with a Visual Image.. Kuato... https://youtu.be/9ZorCgfpxhY?si=JeNLSretlGIyf0AA


Hand Drawn Be Here Now

It's Quite Fun to Write The List of Excellent Experiences... Riding the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster at Santa Cruz, The Laserium Show at a Planetarium, Going to the Art Gallery and Inspecting Paintings by Dali (The Last Supper), Picasso (The Tragedy) and Silverpoint Drawings by Da Vinci... Skin Diving in Florida with Hammerhead Sharks, Seeing a bear in the Sierras, doing Computer Programming in the Lab at College and Having TIME Behave Strangely... I'd work for a few moments and look at the clock to find that an couple of hours had passed... Marching in Anti-War Protest Marches... It is Soothing to Realize that I've Been on the Right Side of History My Entire Life... 

OH What A Lucky Man I AM...

Moonrise over the Pyramids

Moonrise Over The Pyramids - Javascript Pattern Art

UFO over Humboldt County

UFO over Humboldt County

<~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~>

LINKS TO ZEN STORIES:

The Diamond Sutra for Sleep.
Buddhist Teachings & Stories for Deep Peace.


The Peace of Wanting Less
Sleep to Buddha's Teachings on Contentment


Buddhist Stories to Help You Let Go and Fall Asleep
Zen Buddhism for Rest

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts