What's Your Opinion? Food Delivery Comparison: WALMART vs Target, Safeway etc... I Fired Jeff Bezos and Amazon. Email Me At gregvan[at]yahoo[dot]com

Amazon delivers in One Day free shipping if you buy $35 worth of Food. WALMART wants me to Join a Club for $12.95 a Month and I Get Free Shipping in One Day if I Buy $35 Worth of Food. No Thank You WALMART. You Better ROLL BACK Those Prices WAY BACK... WAY WAY BACK... Next I'll Check Out Costco - They want me to become a Member at $120 Per Year... I did that 20 Years ago but found that their BULK Portions were too large a quantity of food for a Two Person Home. But I'm always Grateful for Them Converting FILM Photographs to a Computer Disc. I did that in 2004 with my Rainbow Gathering Photographs... Some of the Best I've Ever Taken. WINCO Does Deliver but the Selection is Limited to 27 Items... None of them are the Right Items... I mostly want Cheese, Crackers, Beef Jerky, dried fruit and RAMEN...

I'm NO LONGER an Amazon Customen... IS THERE A BETTER PLACE TO ORDER DELIVERED FOOD? So Far Raleys Seems the Best Alternative to Amazon...

I'll have to Investigate Trader Joes and Safeway. 

I'm going to see if they deliver groceries... Now that I Fired Jeff Bezos and Amazon I'm looking for someone to ship Cheese and Crackers, Ramen... etc, etc, etc... Maybe Trader Joes... I also need to Check Out Safeway because when I used to Shop there they had an excellent selection of EXPENSIVE Cheeses... Especially the Blue Cheeses... 

I checked out Target: They want a $10 delivery Fee and a $2 Bag Fee... and Somehow I'm going to be Charged Tax... on FOOD? So at the Last Minute I Cancelled my order for Cheese and Crackers... They have a Good Selection of groceries... but they wanted me to authorize substitutions for out of stock items with a similar Item... Likely to be OK but...

I STOPPED shopping at Amazon because Jeff Bezos is Behaving Badly... Raising all prices on Everything... Not Paying his Income Taxes... Publishing his Totally Wrong Opinions Everywhere... I did Cancel my Amazon Prime Subscription. $16.15 a Month Even if I Don't Buy Anything... but Free Shipping if I Do Buy Something... Often It Saved me Money but other times it was NOT Worth It. 

"Amazon's CEO announced Thursday that the company would be raising prices to keep pace with inflation. Amazon CEO Andy Jassy said the company will begin charging U.S. third-party sellers a 5% upcharge because of higher inflation and fuel costs, a hike expected to trickle down to consumers."

https://southernmarylandchronicle.com/2022/04/16/amazon-raises-prices-to-keep-up-with-inflation/

"For Musk and Bezos, it was the stimulus to help consumers at the time of the pandemic that caused the inflation. Basically, the responsible culprit for the surge of your recent grocery store receipts is the federal government."

https://www.thestreet.com/technology/musk-and-bezos-agree-on-who-is-responsible-for-inflation

wants meme



and on a different subject: Biff Rose Tells the Tale of His Visit to Charles Manson In Prison...

Gregory Laan
I did not know that you visited Charles Manson... Probably an interesting Visit... I did like his TV SHOW "Charlie's Angels" - That was a Biography of the Manson Family but the Studio "Flipped the Script" in order to Get More Viewers..

Biff: Charlie's Angels..ha ha funny joke..I was going with Valerie the Queen of the MONKEES to see her ex when this bald headed girl with a X carved in her third eye came up to me "Biff it's ME..GYPSY.....
"Gypsy?" ( everyone was named Gypsy then.,,,,.it was the early seventies.)... "Cathy...Cathy Share...I was at your house...I'm in the FAMILY now..... you oughta go meet Charlie..he'd LOVE to meet you..he's the Son of Man you know get it? MAN...SON.."
"Oh yeah right...I remember you, Kathy..you were at my house the week Such a Holiday by the BeeGees was number one..."
Every week there was a new NUMBER ONE HIT...Winchester Cathedral...Mrs Brown you've got a lovely daughter....such a day for a day dream...
So Valerie Queen of the Monkees went to see her ex and I went thru this maze of elevators and small windows opening on hge steel doors and finally there we were face to face behond a glass drakly cuz the Prosecutor had said "Don't look him in the eyes..."
But I figured HE'S the one in jail......we "My brothered" each other cuz I tild him about my new album Uncle Jesus and AUNTIE Christ...and he said
"You know my brother if you wanna take your pants off in the street and somebody says you CAN'T....then what they say is evil..and BANG BANK...." he mock shot two people with his hand shaped like a pistol...
I thot "No my brother...I think somehow we have to INCORPOORATE evil in......our." and caught myself arguing with this murderer and soon we parted but as I walked away there was this vast feeling of great peace came over me.....bt it took a strange form...as tho....Manson's a shark....300 million years of evolution and still abrain the size of a pee..dolphins are so much more to my liking..but these words slowly formed in my pre-neo-hip hop-notized brain...ya know,Biff..you don't have a habit of killing people....you have a habit of NOT killing people and you know how hard it is to break habits..."
Valerie Queen of the Monkees was waiting for me outside the courthouse.....Valerie was Lithuanina and had taught e how to say "It's been a long time since I've seen you..."
"Osh ten eye sah vay neh mah chow.."
Squeaky Fromme came up to where she and the "Family" were camped in a van out by the curb..holding a constant vigil for their hero.....weaving a jacket out of human hair I think...".
She looked me in the eyes searchingly.."Biff do you REALLY understand the needs of women?"
I looked at Valerie beside me to my right and turned back to Squeaky and said bluntly, defiantly...defensively
"Osh te eye sah vay neh mah chow"
because I didn't wanna risk giving the wrong answer to a member of the Manson family.....but I would NOT allow Squeaky to come between what was between me and my Queen of the Monkees....the heteroAURAL bond that twined us....

and I Replied: Well... Thanks for the Story... amazing those times... I had a girlfriend that was Hitchiking in LA and got picked up by members of the Manson Family... and they asked her to Join... but she declined... close call!

Biff Said: yeah..in the earliest of the early days in Laurel Canyon Neil Young was a fan of charlie manson's music....

and I Replied: and It's Quite possible that they were Great Songs! More than One Great Artist, Author or Singer/Songwrighter has been a Freak! This song was Covered by Guns and Roses... In My Opinion it's Not a Great Song... Kinda Standard for That Time...

I Said: My wife and I Planned to go to a Speech by Marshall Applewhite, founder of the Heaven's Gate Cult... But the City of San Jose Cancelled the Event at the Very Last Minute because many People Vanished at the Portland Event the Week Before... I guess they Joined and Didn't go home... and concerned people called the police to report missing persons... and when there were so many... they Police Called San Jose... to give 'em a Heads Up about the Danger...
It was a Free Talk about UFOs... Sure, That Sounds interesting...

Heaven's Gate Founder - Marshall Applewhite


Popular Posts

*The Violet Overgrow - An Eco-Warrior's Journey by Gregory Vanderlaan - FICTION

*Trump Confesses to Adultery! "Hey, Moses Was JUST JOKING When He Wrote those Ten Commandments...

*Generate Electricity and Clean Drinking Water AT THE SAME TIME. A Solar Powered Desalinization Plant Would Convert Seawater into Energy, Pure H2O and NaCl.

*Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42 - UFO and Alien Hieroglyphics

*Tree Sitters Protest Lignite Coal Mine in Hambach Forest, Germany

*The Passage of Roe v Wade Led to Fewer Unwanted Babies Being Born... and 20 Years Later, Less Violent Crime... Because Unwanted Babies Grow Up to Become Violent Criminals...

*FREE COLORING BOOK: Print The Drawings and Color Using Felt Pens, Pencils or Potatoshop... American Indian

*HEADLINE: Deadline for "Real ID" for Air Travel Postponed AGAIN Until May 7, 2025... WONDERFUL!

*My Music Video: FREE ALL THE CANNABIS PRISONERS - A Mockery of Nancy Ray Gun... Jest Say KNOW

*Bubble UP! Economics. Raise the Minimum Wage, Social Security and LOWER Taxes on 99% of Americans. Actually Collect Taxes on the Top 1%... We The People Will Spend that Extra Money in Our Paychecks and it will BUBBLE UP! Throughout The Entire Economy...

*How to Escape the Cult of Trump: Deprogramming by Family Members of the MAGA MORON is Essential... If Someone you Know has been Brainwashed... RESCUE THEM!

*The Best Five Restaurants Near Eureka, California - Eat a Fish, Watch the Boats...

*Trump: "The Art of the Failed Deal" Book. Every Deal in that book LOST MONEY. That's why He declared Bankruptcy SO MANY TIMES. Will his Business Stupidity cause the ENTIRE COUNTRY to Go Bankrupt?

*Photographs of a Journey to the Headwaters Forest - Now a State Reserve... Near Eureka, CA - Plus The Story of How It Came To Be!

*Rainbow Gathering July 1-7, 2024 Will Be In CALIFORNIA... Exact Location To Be Revealed June 15th... and As Soon as I Know, I'll Post Driving Directions and Maps Here... What IS The Rainbow Gathering? For Me, It's Woodstock with Amateur Musicians and I'm in the Band... It's a Week Long Backpack Trip for Thousands of People...


*Add THIS to Your Bucket List: Swimming at Bear Hole in Upper Bidwell Park, Chico California. Crystallized Black Lava Rocks - Basalt from the Eruption of Mount Lassen.

*Numbers have Cultural Meanings... A list from Zero to Infinity and Beyond... For example: 007 Means James Bond. 420 Means Marijuana. 5150 means Insane... and... 420 + 5150 = REEFER MADNESS!

*"Conspiracy Theories" that are ACTUALLY TRUE. MKULTRA, Cointelpro, CIA-Contra-Cocaine, Donald Rumsfeld Selling Weapons to Saddam Hussein, UFOs are Real... Sometimes people dismiss Truth as "Just a Conspiracy Theory" because they Don't LIKE THE TRUTH.

1967: The Summer of Love... San Francisco, Hippies, Flower Power, Peace, The Diggers, Haight Ashbury, LSD and the Grateful Dead. It certainly has been a Long Strange Trip. Congratulations to all those of us who have survived... One thing is for certain...The culture of the United States was radically different After the 1960's...



*American History: "The Thunder Machine" was a Giant Sheet Metal Sculpture that you Got Inside and Played like a Drum. Made by Ron Boise and used at Ken Kesey's Acid Tests.

For Maximum Effect, Don't Read This Book. Write Your Own! --- "Lessons Learned" by Gregory Vanderlaan. A Lifetime of Trial, Error and Survival Yielded These Words of Wisdom...

My Biff Rose Trip: Driving To a Cabin in the Woods - down The Coast of California from Arcata thru Ft Bragg to Mendocino... An Excellent Adventure!

How To Remove Smoke from Indoor Air. Tape a Filter to a Box Fan. During Wildfire Season the Air Indoors is Bad to Breathe...


Pretty Soon the Filter Turns Brown
from Smoke, Pollen and Dust.














Free Coloring Book Art by gvan42 - UFO and Alien Hieroglyphics