"Every Bottle Back" is Classic Greenwashing. About 8.7% of the Plastic Bottles in the USA are Actually Recycled... But That's Not the Fault of the Corporations That Make the Plastic Bottles... SO THEY SAY:

They Have an EveryBottleBack.com Program Set Up to Handle Recycling of Plastic Waste... and If YOU Throw Their Bottles in the Garbage, That's NOT THEIR Fault... 

EveryBottleBack.com GREENWASHING Advertisement meme

The Environmental Protection Agency says that just 8.7 percent of the plastic that was discarded in the U.S. in 2018 was recycled...

and I Don't Buy ANY Plastic Bottles because I Drink Coffee, Green Tea and Water Right from the Tap. I use Real Glasses and Cups and Wash Them and Use Them Again Tomorrow... None of that Single Use Plastic Crap for Me!

and then I was thinking about my total plastic consumption... The Fruit Juice comes in Big Plastic Jugs... maybe Two Liter Bottles... Pork Chops and Chicken is Packaged on a Styrofoam Tray covered in Plastic Wrap... Ice Cream Comes in a Plastic Tub... My Groceries are Packaged in Whatever CostCo Uses... 

Plastic Food Packaging - Fruits and Nuts
Plastic Food Packaging - Fruits and Nuts

I don't use Plastic Spoons and Forks... I don't eat Fast Food at Taco Bell, Jack or McDonalds... All of those Places are Heavy on the Plastic Crap!

My Laptop is Made of Plastic... My Phone is Made of Plastic... and I Replace them About Every Five Years... But the Corporations That Make That Plastic Crap Wants You to "Upgrade" Every Freaking Year! Whazzup With That? I can Still Order a LYFT with my Current Phone... and I Can Make a Phone Call... and That's all I Ever Do... No Chatting on Social Media on my Phone because it's Really Difficult to Enter Text... I Type a LOT on my Laptop and The REAL Keyboard is Easy to Use... In Fact, When I'm Lost in thought Deciding what to Say... I forget about the keyboard entirely... THAT would never Happen on an iPhone!

anyway... When I see that Every Bottle Back TV Advertisement I'm Glad I Don't Buy Their Plastic Crap! 

I know a Lady that lives near Beale Air Force Base and She has to Buy Plastic Bottles of Water because the Tap Water is Polluted With Jet Fuel from the Airplanes... Some Fuel Spills and Then Gets into the Groundwater... SO... For Health, She Drinks Plastic Bottled Water... What She Fails to Realize is that SHOWERING in Toxic Waste is Just as Bad as Drinking it... I told her to Move away but she's poor and Moving to a High Rent district is not possible... DEEP SIGH... 

What is truly Tragic is that Beale Air Force Base Has Never Been Used to Defend the USA... Not Even Once... Even During World War Two the Only Attacks on the USA Were Pearl Harbor and the Battle of Los Angeles where a UFO Supposedly Attacked... Or Maybe Nothing Attacked and the Soldiers manning the Anti-Aircraft Guns were Firing at NOTHING... Could Happen... Sadly, that Air Force Base Near Sacramento, California Has Never Been Used...

and Of Course... Since 1945, The US Military Has Never Defended the USA. NOT EVEN ONCE!

Popular Posts