Realistically; The ONLY REAL Solution to Global Warming is... Turn Up The Air Conditioner...

I Live near Sacramento and it's Just Too Damn Hot in the Afternoons... But We Have AC and It's Comfortable Indoors... Thankfully, OUR Power Company is SMUD and They Get Their Electricity from Hydroelectric Dams on the American River... When PG&E was having Blackouts, We Had Electricity... 

If this Place Burns to the Ground during a Wildfire (a very real possibility) and I Survive... I'll go live in Eureka or Arcata, CA where it's Cool and Rainy... 

Young People Face a Seemingly Impossible Situation... and I Wish Them Luck... Moving to CANADA where The Temperature is Cooler only works for a Few Years and then THEY RUN OUT OF NORTH... 

One of My Friends is a Catholic Hispanic Person and He Has a "Great" Excuse for Breeding Like Crazy... He Says it takes a Lot of Children Paying Into the Social Security System to Make it Financially Viable... Of Course, That's Just CrazyTalk Designed to Justify His Actions... 

Solar - Free Coloring Book Art - gvan42 - Gregory Vanderlaan
Solar - Free Coloring Book Art - gvan42
Solar Shade for Parking Lots - Great Idea - gvan42 - Gregory Vanderlaan
Solar Shade for Parking Lots
Generate Electricity AND Keep the Cars Cool
I've Decided to Make This MY SYMBOL... Whenever I Sign a Message or Communicate With Someone... This is Part of My Signature - and the word "gvan42"

I've Decided to Make This MY SYMBOL... Whenever I Sign a Message or Communicate With Someone... This is Part of My Signature - and the word "gvan42" - It was designed to AUTOMATICALLY Cause the Viewer to Go into a Trance... Basically MY Effort to Build on the Work of Piet Mondrian... You Know... Just LOOKING At It Makes You TRIP OUT! I've Gotten Positive Feedback... Especially Pleasant when Communicating with Cosmic People... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piet_Mondrian

Popular Posts