It's a Good Idea to Get Your News From a Wide Variety of Sources. They All are Biased and They All Are Promoting Their Own World View... I get MY News From...

Google News, C SPAN, ACT OUT!, RT (Russian Television), Democracy Now!, PBS, DW News, NHK Newsline, 

Fox News (but rarely - their Marketing Model is Hate Speech - SHOUT Danger-Danger and People Want to Know What That Danger IS, It Might Be Important to Survival... ), 

CNN, MSNBC, Rising UP With Sonali, Bernie Sanders, Pirate Television (out of Seattle), ABC, CBS, NBC, CIA, NSA, EIEIO, DARPA, LINK TV, FreeSpeech TV, Facebook (my friends send me articles I should read). I DO NOT Read Twitter. I DO NOT Listen to Rush Limbaugh or any Other Right Wing Hate Speech. 

I Rarely Read The Washington Post or The New York Times because they want me to PAY MONEY to read their Papers Online... WTF!

I often use Google Search to find out about Specific Subjects... For Example: What IF I See a Post on Facebook that I QUESTION the ACCURACY OF... Many People Lie and Post Crazy Conspiracy Theories... Donald Trump Lies Every Day.  TrumpNIKS often Re-Post his Lies... Be Aware that The White House and The Republicrime Party PUBLISH FAKE NEWS Every Day.  

There are MANY Organizations that Publish False Stories in Order to Brainwash the Public into Believing that we should Do What Is Best for the 1%... The Super Rich Pay The Heritage Foundation to Make Up Stories Designed To Convince People That We Ought To Give More Money To The Super Rich. WTF!

Beware of Bright Bart News, The NRA, The Trump Administration's Cabinet (EPA, Interior, Dept of Education, Treasury... etc etc etc) and American Enterprise Institute... LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. Be Suspicious of Anything that Comes out of George Mason University. They are Funded by the Koch Brothers. Read "Democracy in Chains" by Nancy MacLean... 

Interesting Movie: The Brainwashing of My Father. 




  You Can Read MORE About Any Of These Subjects By Using The Handy Links Below... Google Calls Them Labels: And at the Absolute Bottom of this Page is My Computer Designed Art Program. Every Time you Reload The Page You Get a Different Abstract Art Pattern. 

Popular Posts