I do miss actually LIVING LIFE but I also do like spending all my time in the artificial worlds of the Internet and Television... Like a Matrix Pod Person.

Photos of the Samba Parade in Arcata, California


I see that someone has built a ZIPLINE in the Arcata Forest... I've ridden zip lines also... The first time was at Camp Campbell in the Santa Cruz Mountains and the other time was at the Rainbow Gathering in Pennsylvania... 



I am writing a LOT... and am averaging 200 readers a day... It's important to publish my Ideas because what happens is that I state an opinion in public and then the vast majority of people say I'm Wrong... then 10 years later they WAKE UP say I'm Right... What I want to do is decrease the AWAKENING TIME FOR THE PUBLIC... The Sooner they REad My Opinions... the Faster they Wake UP.

My Latest Blog: https://flipboard.com/@gregorylaan/vote-democratic%3A-keduqj9my

Popular Posts