Potatoshop Tutorial: Improve Portraits of your Friends Easily

How to make everyone look better in Potatoshop. Resample image Height=106% Width=94%. Suddenly, Everyone got Taller and Thinner! It's a Magic Trick. Do not tell your friends THAT it was done.  In order for this to really work, they must remain unaware.

They Just Think, Hey I look good!

Works in almost every photo image processing program.

Try blurring the cheeks and forehead on your friend's faces.  Instantly Younger...

Eat Girl Scout Cookies - Delete Computer Cookies.
Internet Troubles? Delete Cookies, Restart Browser. Save Passwords but delete all unneeded files.  Fixes a LOT of problems... Why does Facebook store Thousands of thumbnails on my computer? Could I simply decline to store that useless information, supposed to fire my imagination... Adobe Flash gives control of that option.

Brookings Oregon
A Five Star Experience!
Just over the border [Welcome to Oregon]

~~~~~~~~~ (~);-} ~~~~~~~~

Dialog:
She said: "I question my beliefs. Do You?"
He said: "Sure, I Also question your beliefs... Duh"

She said: "What I meant was... Do you question your OWN beliefs. Oops... "





Popular Posts