BOYCOTT CHEAP CHINESE JUNK. Consume Wisely. Buy Used Clothes at the Thrift Store. Keep the Phone You ALREADY HAVE and LOVE it. Repair stuff that breaks down.

I use a HP Computer that is 15 years old and I had a local guy replace the RAM when it failed. Buy Food at the LOCAL Farmer's Market. I was surprised to learn that COTTON Clothes are often made in the Orient. Can't we grow COTTON in the American South? Employ Americans to Grow Cotton and weave it into fabric... What an IDEA!

We bought clothes, furniture, silverware, plates, pots, pans and a Piano at OUR Thrift Store. It's called the Saint Vincent DePaul Store in Oldtown Eureka.  We also shop at the EUREKA RESCUE MISSION STORE AND THEY DELIVER BIG HEAVY OBJECTS FOR FREE. They employ Homeless Veterans and Ex-Convicts... It's difficult to get a Job after being released from Prison or the Army but They are a Place that believes in Forgiveness and New Beginnings. Do yourself a favor, get better quality for less money by buying used. Help Employ LOCAL PEOPLE...

I have bought Four used cars... The first was an old Chevy Luv Mikado [Isuzu Pup]... I got that at THE WELL in Chico, CA. It's a halfway house for Ex Convicts that Live in a Grand Old Motel and Work Repairing and Cleaning Cars. I didn't have enough money to pay the $1,000 price so I paid some and shook the man's hand... I promised to pay the rest. He called my boss at the Factory and verified that I was employed and so... we did the deal... Quite a different experience in comparison to Getting a Loan from Chrysler Credit at a High Interest Rate... and paying it off for Five Years... After Four and a Half Years I had a Worn Out Car and the payments still needed to be paid...

The other three were sold at Eureka Auto Wholesalers. A Dodge Die Nasty, a Ford Windstar and a Chrysler Town and Country. They buy used FLEET vehicles at auction and sell them retail to people in Eureka. Their Business Pan is to Make a small profit on every car but SELL A LOT OF CARS. Deep Discount for Cash. All those vehicles had about Five More Years of life in them. Fleet Vehicles owned by The County Government get serviced at Jiffy Lube on time every time. I went into Jiffy Lube to get an oil change and they showed me the Service Record for that VIN... My Ford Windstar liven it Sacramento for Ten Years... One time I went into the Ford Dealer in Chico to get an Idiot Light fixed and he said I owned the Oldest Windstar he had ever seen... 

and then a guy on GAB said... This "getting woke" shit is saving me tons of money. How? you ask. Well, I stopped drinking soda, alcohol (only on rare occasions), No fast freaking food, use clippers not razors, started buying food from local markets, completely cut junk food, No Netfilx and no professional sports. Besides saving money, I'm now healthier, happier, sleep less, wake up super early, learn new skills everyday, less pain relief needed. The way I see it, Liberals did me a huge favor with their wokeness.

Popular Posts