I remember some interesting people I met in the Mental Hospital. Especially the Realtor Woman who lost a Fortune in 2009 due to Bush's Banking Disaster.

Her friends and family also lost their life savings because they invested in Real Estate and then the market melted down... They blamed her for their misfortunes... They had her committed to the Mental Hospital. When we first met she was wearing a Chico State Alumni Shirt and TRANSLUCENT pants... with purple underwear visible. Very Sexy. I also am a Chico State Alumni and Heterosexual... So I Introduced myself. I Listened to her sad tale and told her that she was falsely accused. It was not HER FAULT that the Capitalist System Self Destructed... It was the fault of Executives in the Bank of America and other Wall Street Masters of the Universe... She was one of those classic Sorority Women that make Chico Famous. A Very Beautiful White Person.

There was a teenager that constantly laughed... He insisted that we play loud rap music constantly... When I was in conference with my Psychiatrist I took the boom box away from him and locked the door... because it was MY TIME.

There was an older Black man that insisted we all watch basketball games on the TV in the group room. While we all had a right to select what channel we watched, he was so insistent that we watch basketball that the rest of us gave up... and let him have his was... because otherwise he would get very angry...

And then there was a patient that was a Nurse on the Outside who constantly gave other people free advice... unless the Doctors gave her Heavy Medications that made her sleep all day.  The free advice was really annoying...

The Doctors gave me LITHIUM which made all emotions extremely amplified. If I wasn't crazy before I went in They CERTAINLY gave me Chemicals designed to Drive Me Crazy.

Read More At: http://gvan42.blogspot.com/2018/03/growing-up-in-los-gatos-california-in.html


Popular Posts