Still nothing accomplished by the Failed Trump Administration. Many Tweets, No Sweets.

I see on TV that the Republicrimes have no clue about writing a healthcare bill. They have had seven years to plan a replacement for Obamacare and they have not come up with a valid plan. All they can agree upon is that they should give a huge tax reduction for the super rich. No surprise there, the bill was written by lobbyists for the wealthy... In Secret.

Thankfully we have No funds to build a wall between the USA and Mexico, No Cyber-defense Unit with the Russians, No Budget for the USA and No Creepy Voter Information Database.

Here is my voter information in a handy list designed to be harvested by the NSA and delivered to Trump's White House 1984 Database. Have Fun!

Name: Gregory M Vanderlaan
Political Party: Green
Last 4 digits of my Social Security Number: 12345
Address: 1 El Monte Road, Los Altos 90210
Criminal Record: None, I ran away real fast and "the man" couldn't catch me.
Military Record: None. I'm a peacenik. No war for me.

There! Vacuum up my data and try to prevent me from voting.



Popular Posts