I'm not that concerned about Global Warming or Climate Change because I believe it is SIMPLY TOO LATE to take any effective action.

However, I might be wrong... Let's do what we can to fix our system. One big cause is the automobile. There has to be a better way to get around than the internal combustion engine. Otherwise... We are going to experience higher temperatures leading to more wildfires and more hurricanes if we don't take some kind of action now. I predict that Billions of people will die but... we will still have billions that survive... It's going to be interesting to see what happens... I predict that the Earth near the equator will become uninhabitable.

Canada will have build a wall on the border with the USA to keep crazy southerners out.

I guess that your children and grandchildren will live in a hostile world unless they figure out a solution. I do not believe that the baby boom generation will solve this... It's time for Generation X to take action...

Popular Posts